WTF are you listening to?

Ive never heard an entire Marduk album. Like Henrik, I always heard they were boring ludicrous speed bm with little variation

Nice ^

I'm on an extreme RKL binge these days, so if it's punk/hardcore we're talking about, I gotta go with this one. Amazing musicianship and riffs

Jesus Kee-rist!!! :kickass:

Holy shit...that's current bassist for Lagwagon! WTF?! All these members have ties to a bunch of bands I love from that scene. Dunno why this is the first time I am checking these dudes out.

Last edited:
All this Marduk talk has me checking out Marduk. I might have years ago, I honestly don't remember.

Holy crap. Opus Nocturne is pretty dang killer. Yeah, so good that I'm not even swearing.

I think the only Marduk I have ever owned was the Panzer Division Marduk album which I have since sold. From what I remember, it was a constant barrage with not much variation. Are all the albums the same?

Dutch raw melodic bm with a touch of weirdness----and their name is wanklank :D So many good melancholic riffs delightfully wandering around transitioning into other riffs--this is high quality stuff--listen fuckers.

But also new Mefitis (their 2019 was one of my fav's that year)--seem to be expanding their sound a bit-

Reactions: Ellestin and NAD
Jesus Kee-rist!!! :kickass:

Holy shit...that's current bassist for Lagwagon! WTF?! All these members have ties to a bunch of bands I love from that scene. Dunno why this is the first time I am checking these dudes out.

Yeah, one of the incarnations of RKL is basically Lagwagon with a different vocalist! Cool to see that you enjoyed it. "Rock & Roll Nightmare", "Keep Laughing" and the live album from Berlin are all stellar in my view, can't get enough of them.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
I listened to that one a few days ago. Not bad at all.

I love it when quality underground metal comes from Texas. In this case, Nacodoches, a college town in east Texas (in the middle of nowhere). My family owns some acreage not far from here. Then again, it's nothing but hills and forests up that way, so....

Reactions: Ellestin