WTF, is this! A fan kissing Alexi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper666

New Metal Member
Jul 24, 2006
Arizona
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2886/rforce024ls.jpg

I fuckin hate that chick that kissed him! When I saw this pic, i died! I was sooo fuckin pissed and jealous. I wish it was me!! AAHHHHHH!!! I hate that chick that kissed him. i wanna kick her ass! After i saw this, i was so depressed and sad. I'm heartbroken. I never knew it would affect me so much. I love Alexi sooooo fuckin much and now it feels like everything fell apart!:cry:

Oh please shut the fuck up.

You hate her now?
You died inside?
You're pissed off?
Depressed and heartbroken?

Jesus, that's bad.

omfg... that pic is old....

what the hell do you fucking expect? he is a fucking rockstar.. i sure he does more then that... chill the fuck out you stupid fangirl...

<-Warheart-> said:
Oh please shut the fuck up.

You hate her now?
You died inside?
You're pissed off?
Depressed and heartbroken?

Jesus, that's bad.

:lol: you crack me up dude!!!!

GrimReaper666 said:

I fuckin hate that chick that kissed him! When I saw this pic, i died! I was sooo fuckin pissed and jealous. I wish it was me!! AAHHHHHH!!! I hate that chick that kissed him. i wanna kick her ass! After i saw this, i was so depressed and sad. I'm heartbroken. I never knew it would affect me so much. I love Alexi sooooo fuckin much and now it feels like everything fell apart!:cry:
ok, you really have problems.

Alexi wasn't liking it though!!!!!!!! By the expression on his face, it looked like he was caught by surprise and he looked like "WTF?".

I bet he was with Kimberly that time. I wouldn't care if that chick was Kim, but knowing that it's a fan pisses me off cuz i'm a fan too and i want to kiss Alexi like that.

GrimReaper666 said:
I bet he was with Kimberly that time. I wouldn't care if that chick was Kim, but knowing that it's a fan pisses me off cuz i'm a fan too and i want to kiss Alexi like that.

jesus get over it all ready :mad:

GrimReaper666 said:
Alexi wasn't liking it though!!!!!!!! By the expression on his face, it looked like he was caught by surprise and he looked like "WTF?".

he was surprised and then he flicked the devil horns...

any metalhead guy would do that...

GrimReaper666 said:

ok, just by the way this is written, i feel as if GrimReaper is trying to pretend to be some fangirl and he/she (most likely a he) is trying
to piss us off. i mean, honestly, who writes like, "I was sooo fuckin pissed and jealous...everything fell apart!"

this sounds like some scripted soap opera. please, if this is all bullshit and you're pretending to act like this, just stop. :puke:

Yeah, send us 2...er 5 or more photos/videos of you in nude, compromising positions and we'll be the judges if you're good enough for Alexi >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.