WTF, is this! A fan kissing Alexi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
meeeeks said:
ts your probably some fat ass ugly chic that cant get a bf so go fucking keep eating mcdonalds you fat fucking pig you dont have boobs you have man titties

Makes sense i am a man o_O

1140712196_f.jpg

AMGIWANNAKILLJANNETHATBITCHHASMYMAN!!!!

War_Blade said:
1140712196_f.jpg

My emotions within 5 seconds after seein that picture in order -

:OMG:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Edit:I hope to God they were drunk or somethin cause that's just fucked up.

meeeeks said:
ts your probably some fat ass ugly chic that cant get a bf so go fucking keep eating mcdonalds you fat fucking pig you dont have boobs you have man titties

fuck off man I did have a boyfriend (in fact I had more than one.. not at the same time though) until I decided to dump him because I realised that was not him I loved and I wanted to be honest with him. and my best friend (who is a straight guy) and all my ex boyfriends think I am good looking and I am self confident, but well you're not getting to see my boobs lol

War_Blade said:
1140712196_f.jpg

:lol: Janne is a guy, that's not the same as a girl... if the man I love is gay then I'll support him and wish him all the best with his boyfriend and I'll even take care of their wedding and I'll babysit the child they adopt and I'll help Alexi finding a wedding dress lol ... because somehow they're just so cute together...

but with another girl..... nah !

Authentic Metalhead said:
So you would give up everything you own (meaning EVERYTHING) to spend, say, a day with Alexi?
ermm this is a good question... I guess I wouldn't really, because well... what is the point in meeting Alexi if I can't even play guitar with him ? that's all I do with my friends, playing music , well mostly classical stuff but I love it and that's my hobby. Music. And with Alexi it would be no different and I'd love to play music with him. and well, not only my guitar but there are things that I own that are worth more to me than meeting Alexi... but I was just saying he's like.... everything to me because when I see him I forget about everything else, and it's just him that matters...

the man you love?

you are fucking pathetic you haven't even met him... Its understandable to have a crush on him but to be in love.... jesus, get a boyfriend...

yeah, sadly they're not gay.... but well.. its fun to think so :)

and no, I wont get a bf just because Im not a liar or a bitch and I dont want to hurt someone by making him believe i love him.

jmbullet said:
yeah, sadly they're not gay.... but well.. its fun to think so :)

and no, I wont get a bf just because Im not a liar or a bitch and I dont want to hurt someone by making him believe i love him.

if u ever meet alexi, i hope he spits in your face...

Status
Not open for further replies.