WTF, is this! A fan kissing Alexi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GrimReaper666 said:
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2886/rforce024ls.jpg

I fuckin hate that chick that kissed him! When I saw this pic, i died! I was sooo fuckin pissed and jealous. I wish it was me!! AAHHHHHH!!! I hate that chick that kissed him. i wanna kick her ass! After i saw this, i was so depressed and sad. I'm heartbroken. I never knew it would affect me so much. I love Alexi sooooo fuckin much and now it feels like everything fell apart!:cry:
please tell me you are girl :erk:

Well, hopefully this'll be done by the end of the month. Alexi's model doesn't seem to drop shadows very well and the bump mapping's all messed up. :erk:

I fuckin hate that chick that kissed him! When I saw this pic, i died! I was sooo fuckin pissed and jealous. I wish it was me!! AAHHHHHH!!! I hate that chick that kissed him. i wanna kick her ass! After i saw this, i was so depressed and sad. I'm heartbroken. I never knew it would affect me so much. I love Alexi sooooo fuckin much and now it feels like everything fell apart!

Somebody needs to get laid..........

Nikotiini said:
He prolly wouldn't be too hard to take down, seeing as though we're probably the same height...

hey, i've actually wondered about that. how tall is Alexi? he seems pretty short whenever he's standing around other guys...

I'm late, but I agree that girl has some sort of a problem...unfortunately for her!!
She says WTF a fan kissing Alexi? and then she says it should have been her, so I hope she's not surprise our answer is WTF with you...? lol

And to be so in love with a rockstar...come on...even if you met him once and if he was really cool, it's probably only because he's like that with everyone, don't get it wrong....

Anyway Alexi didn't seemed to be 1m73 when I met him, more 1m63! lol But who cares? It's the same guy anyway :)

i met Alexi in the Bodom FanCamp at Wacken, and of Course the other ones too!!!
Henkka is the coolest!!!!! He whore the FanCamp T-Shirt that we gave the Band *lol*

Hah yeah, I was talking to a producer who was sterotyping band members.

Drummer just doing what he's told, bass player being cool and guitarists being ego mad and big headed. I'm actually a layed back guitarist, everyone tells me I'm chilled out which is cool to know I'm not Yngwie in terms of personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.