WTF, is this! A fan kissing Alexi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*In Elmer Fud voice* Shhhh! Be very, very quiet. We're hunting fan girls!

Hmm. *opens up Quake 4 editor* That gives me an idea. In about a months time I will return with an animated video of Alexi's heroic escape from the rabid forum fan girls. :)

GrimReaper666 said:
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2886/rforce024ls.jpg

I fuckin hate that chick that kissed him! When I saw this pic, i died! I was sooo fuckin pissed and jealous. I wish it was me!! AAHHHHHH!!! I hate that chick that kissed him. i wanna kick her ass! After i saw this, i was so depressed and sad. I'm heartbroken. I never knew it would affect me so much. I love Alexi sooooo fuckin much and now it feels like everything fell apart!:cry:

1. This picture is as old as the hills.
2. It has been around here for ages. I'm glad you finally noticed it.
3. Are you like 12 or what?!? Why don't you just shut the fuck up?

Mystique1721 said:
ok, just by the way this is written, i feel as if GrimReaper is trying to pretend to be some fangirl and he/she (most likely a he) is trying
to piss us off. i mean, honestly, who writes like, "I was sooo fuckin pissed and jealous...everything fell apart!"

this sounds like some scripted soap opera. please, if this is all bullshit and you're pretending to act like this, just stop. :puke:

17 posts per day since july, and having the same attidue since the beginning, if what your saying is true then someone is really going in for this "joke", and you know that some people actually are like this :rolleyes:

Morle said:
1. This picture is as old as the hills.
2. It has been around here for ages. I'm glad you finally noticed it.
3. Are you like 12 or what?!? Why don't you just shut the fuck up?

You're pretty late.

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
*In Elmer Fud voice* Shhhh! Be very, very quiet. We're hunting fan girls!

Hmm. *opens up Quake 4 editor* That gives me an idea. In about a months time I will return with an animated video of Alexi's heroic escape from the rabid forum fan girls. :)
:lol: :lol: that would be worth watching

:lol: And have Joonas as the cult leader! It's hard making the models though, fucking Alexi with fifty billion tattoos . . . Making these bump-maps are insane. :loco: Anyways, I'm not making any new environments, the Quake 4 stuff will do just fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.