WTF, it snowed last night?!

we got about 6 inches where I live. Just enough to have to risk my life driving to work, but not enough to close or delay work opening.

Although all the schools n' gov't n' stuff shut down, and some businesses opened 2 hours late.. but not mine (which means everyone called off today instead, so I don't plan on doing much)

I was in such a hurry to finish, I plum forgot to even bring the iPod outside, d'oh! Could've blasted some grim black metal from the Nordlands. \m/

Even though after getting 7 or so inches dumped on us, it's now completely blue skies and sunny. meh

markgugs said:
I was in such a hurry to finish, I plum forgot to even bring the iPod outside, d'oh! Could've blasted some grim black metal from the Nordlands. \m/

Even though after getting 7 or so inches dumped on us, it's now completely blue skies and sunny. meh

2 1/2 feet of snow while we were out of town, had to shovel the driveway and most of the road near the bottom and chip through ice. So i hooked my discman up to the car and through in "in their darkened shrine". Spent 2 hours shoveling, was awesome. Pissed the neighbours off too :D:D:D

markgugs said:
I hate shoveling.
seconded. it's like an automatic back injury. i used to defeat this by shoveling on my knees. it's incredibly ineffective.

markgugs said:
I just shoveled.

I hate shoveling.

the snow we got is like... suuuppeeerrrrrr dense and heavy. combined with our incredibly shitty shovel, I didn't really have much success.

anyone ever used a snowblower?
hey wait, why are you guys shoveling anyway? i remember i got to a point where i would just spin the tires until i got out into the street. i didnt care how long it took. fuck shoveling.

ok, my landlord cleaned the front of my house this morning ... but still managed to fucking fall like a tree as I was trying to put a big bag of laundry into the car ... woohoo