WTF

nataservant

Lord of Mediocraty
Jul 8, 2003
Florida
Visit site
Why are you guys touring with fucking Disturbed?!?!?! Man, that pisses me off. :confused: They are fucking horrible and the fans base is riddled with fucking sweaty, i hate my parents, retards, you don't need that type of following!!!

This is my first post because I'm so sick of people like you. You are so narrow-minded it's pathetic.

You can't even see what tours like this do for the kind of metal we love. It exposes it to a wider audience who may become new fans.

Fucking holier than thou metalheads.:yell:

montero72 said:
This is my first post because I'm so sick of people like you. You are so narrow-minded it's pathetic.

You can't even see what tours like this do for the kind of metal we love. It exposes it to a wider audience who may become new fans.

Fucking holier than thou metalheads.:yell:

Just try not to bust your ass over tears and rage mmmK.

I've always said.. that tours like that, makes me happy for Nevermore
but not happy for me.
And since all people are based selfish, don't blame me for hating this Disturbed bullshit.

I am so going to whatever tour though... I'll support.
I just wish for better tours for a band I love. They deserve it.

Its understandable if you dislike the line-up, but if its one of your favorite bands then it shouldn't matter. For instance, I'm heading up to Indy on April 9 to see Lacuna Coil open up for Rob Zombie, who I'm not particularly fond of.

Wolftribe said:
I like Nevermore.

(sorry fred)
Orly.jpg

HAR HAR

total fucking sellouts if you ask me.

next thing you know, Jeff Loomis is gonna be "down with the sickness"

The days of your epic power metal nevermore are over.

I make really Good chicken in mushroom sauce!
It rocks my boyfriends hairy-anus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!