X50 Betatest

It amazes me to this day how you get your guitars to kinda "sit forward" in the mix

Ampsims evade me to this day!!

I'd gotta get me those slate samples someday. It's propably way easier than tweaking the metalfoundry ive done so far :D

You might want to take a look at Lasses Samples first
http://lsddrums.bigcartel.com/

The make about 50% of the sound on Kick and Snare in that file ;)
Slate is very low on the snare as much as I remember, it's mainly Lasses Sample and a snare from SD2 (Black Ludwig or something)

Personally I wouldn't say that Slate is "easier" to tweak, it also took me some time to get use of it without simlply using a finished sample...they work in a mix, but I don't want to make it so easy for myself :lol:
SD2 snares are awesome too, akthough the snares from Metal Foundry didn't impress me that much. I always use MF for overheads because its awesome

Fucking awesome you bastard!:devil: I really like the character of the this amp. But I would like to hear something in D tunning or standard. Because it´s much more easy to get a huge a heavy sound in low tunning. Btw, nice riffs.

Fucking awesome you bastard!:devil: I really like the character of the this amp. But I would like to hear something in D tunning or standard. Because it´s much more easy to get a huge a heavy sound in low tunning. Btw, nice riffs.

+1000, I'd been waiting to hear some one say it out loud here for sometime now :(

haha thanks man. I made it in B-Standard because it's the only guitar without black strings at the moment ^^ and certainly NOT because it's easier to make a huge sound with quadtracked guitars in B-standard

:D :D :D :lol:

Seriously though, I'll make another test when I'll change the strings on the epiphone the next time.
That's gonna dualtracked be in Db standard then, but I need to borrow a REAL bass for it (pitchbass isnt enough as for quad in B).
maybe onqel even has another version to test whenever I'll do that...
could take some time though, the strings on the epi are still good enough for rehearsals,but much too fucked for recording

you have to wait like the rest, and it doesn't help that you are calling me ongel :p (it's on Q el)

Awngull!!! j/k lol sounds fekkin righteous Mago! I was just messing with the x30 this morning, can't wait. [avid TSE808 user]

I'm one of the lucky few who has the beta version and I thought i'd just pop in and say that it really does kick ass, its one of the best new amp sims i've used in a long time, and its going to get better when the next version comes out :D

I'm one of the lucky few who has the beta version and I thought i'd just pop in and say that it really does kick ass, its one of the best new amp sims i've used in a long time, and its going to get better when the next version comes out :D

May I ask how one receives this beta?