Xtian Death Metal?????????

:rolleyes: I take it all back. Love Jesus.

Fixed your post. You apparently forgot to read the bible.

dominus sathanas is about jesus overtaking satan's rule right blue jay

god you're so retarded

All that song is is mostly instrumental work and a scream near the beggining of it, what the hell are you talking about.

Yet Varg was adamantly anti-Christian and you listen to it anyway....

I sense a hypocrite in these parts

Yes but aren't all atheists like that? You get used to it.

Fixed your post. You apparently forgot to read the bible.

You know what ? Several of my mates are Christians. Some are even metal heads and Christians, and yet all of them manage to avoid making me want to burn churches to a crisp and putting all the worshippers to the sword. You sir, have done that and more. I mean, are you for fucking real?

Oh, and I have read the bible. The entire fucking thing. Most amusing, especially the bit about stoning women who wear hats on the sabbath day. Very dangerous, hat wearing.

Its old Testament - I remembered it because I flicked to a page at random at work the other day and read it out loud, to the amusement of my co-workers.

protect_me_jesus.jpg

...except that it's fine for, say, Satanists and Odinists to preach their religions in metal ? Strikes me as an almighty double standard. Why do people exhude such hatred for the Christians over, say, Muslems ?
This may shock you, but there are more differences between religions than their names.