Yet Another Newbie...

Thoth-Amon said:
Not really... they only want to talk about various languages...
:cry: :cry: :cry:
I like language too :) I speak spanish (alright) And I am learning Japanese and a little Norwegian and I wanna brush up on my German.......Besides languages kick ass!!!!
Thoth-Amon said:
I'm 26... I received my BA in Music- Theory & Composition about two years ago..

I'm gonna be 26 in about a month and a half...I still feel like I'm 18...:lol: You already graduamated from college...I envy you...I'm still in college...:cry: I wanna major in language and music....it feels like its going to take forever to finish sometimes. I'm getting the core classes outta the way that way I can enjoy the last part of college. I plan on getting a doctorate...man its gonna be a while...bleh:zombie:

Also I think you r kewl

metal_monkey said:
I like language too :) I speak spanish (alright) And I am learning Japanese and a little Norwegian and I wanna brush up on my German.......Besides languages kick ass!!!!

I'm gonna be 26 in about a month and a half...I still feel like I'm 18...:lol: You already graduamated from college...I envy you...I'm still in college...:cry: I wanna major in language and music....it feels like its going to take forever to finish sometimes. I'm getting the core classes outta the way that way I can enjoy the last part of college. I plan on getting a doctorate...man its gonna be a while...bleh:zombie:

Also I think you r kewl

Thanks, u r kewl 2. My plan right now is to go back to school and take some pre-req. classes for nursing and get into a nursing program. As much as I love music I don't really see myself having a career in it. It will take about 3 years to get my AN and from there we shall see how long it will take.

metal_monkey said:
So far all the people I've met on here are pretty cool no assholes so far....

Yup, even the people I've got into little skirmishes with has never turned into the mud slinging fests that I've had on Metal Rules.

Thoth-Amon said:
My plan right now is to go back to school and take some pre-req. classes for nursing and get into a nursing program.

Really? I was thinking of doing nursing a looooooooooooong time ago (My mom is one) But I realized I'd probably choke a patient or something...I'm not very patient...:lol: Nursing one of those professions that requires an even temper. May I ask what school you are attending? I'm at a community college...hell at least its cheaper than a university!:Spin:

metal_monkey said:
Really? I was thinking of doing nursing a looooooooooooong time ago (My mom is one) But I realized I'd probably choke a patient or something...I'm not very patient...:lol: Nursing one of those professions that requires an even temper. May I ask what school you are attending? I'm at a community college...hell at least its cheaper than a university!:Spin:
Yeah it will be a community college, Sierra College in Rocklin CA. I have a very good temper, I just hope I can manage all of the blood and guts.

Thoth-Amon said:
Yup, even the people I've got into little skirmishes with has never turned into the mud slinging fests that I've had on Metal Rules.
Looks like I should pay them a visit there and show em what real fighting is :heh:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Mercyful Fate/King Diamond and Type O Negative in my list of favorites.
DUH!

agonija said:
You`re welcome :)
I agree with that, but there are also nice people everywhere :)

Yes, good and bad tend to go together.

Thoth-Amon said:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Mercyful Fate/King Diamond and Type O Negative in my list of favorites.
DUH!
I don’t agree with you on no 3 ! I think there good enough !

I will see you all in a week ! have a nice Easter !

Nemesis_lxix said:
Yes, good and bad tend to go together.

I don’t agree with you on no 3 ! I think there good enough !

I will see you all in a week ! have a nice Easter !

You mean you don't care for TON? Aw man...

Thoth-Amon wrote:

Yeah, Type O Negative rules! :kickass:

necromancy said:
I saw King Diamond once in my own country.. It wasthe year 2001 or so.. He was great on stage.. Hope to see'em again..

In Turkey? Wow! Never seen him or Mercyful Fate. Would love to though. Personally I feel Melissa, Don't Break the Oath and Abigail are three of the greatest metal albums ever made.

Yessss.. You should see him on the stage the show was amazing.. The Grandma was on the stage etc.
Nowadays a lot of bands are coming to Turkey... it is amazing.. Lke a decade before or a bit more, we weren't able to imagine this. But now, the metal scene here is very well! I've been to a lot of live gigs of various bands a like here in my own country. I2m happy for that. (But unfortunately there's no respect and support to our local bands in our own country)