You laugh, you lose

Some amazing work done on that car considering he only paid for the rear wing and twenty boxes of Hubba Bubba for modelling.

Some amazing work done on that car considering he only paid for the rear wing and twenty boxes of Hubba Bubba for modelling.

I'm particularly impressed by the fence hinges welded to the A pillars to give it that "Lambo Doors on a budget" look.

I'm particularly impressed by the fence hinges welded to the A pillars to give it that "Lambo Doors on a budget" look.

Haha. I believe it's Audi 100 but I can't say I'm sure. Also I wonder what improvements has he done to the engine.

funny-wanna-play-a-game-205x1024.jpg

Holy shit, I am socially awkward penguin. I've done almost all of those. :lol:

Not the Happy Birthday one exactly, but every time the people at In-N-Out say "Hope you enjoy the meal!" I give the "You too!" response, and then turn away and wince at myself.

EDIT: As usual, all the ones on KnowYourMeme suck though. Disappointing.

EDIT #2: Needs "Stare at blank Scantron for half the class duration" -> "Eventually the teacher will notice that you need a pencil".
I've been told I'm awkward by a few close friends, but I never believed them till I saw this SAP shit.

Not the Happy Birthday one exactly, but every time the people at In-N-Out say "Hope you enjoy the meal!" I give the "You too!" response, and then turn away and wince at myself.
this. . . .

How the hell have I gone so many months without ever seeing this?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu0qtEwb9gE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Haha. I believe it's Audi 100 but I can't say I'm sure. Also I wonder what improvements has he done to the engine.

Apparently it's a Nissan Tsuru (Sunny B12). I'd wager the only "improvements" done to the running gear would be maybe a fart can exhaust.