You laugh, you lose

Yeah. Backwards cap guys ruins it.

Yeah, even more so when he visibly knocks on the wall at the beginning of the gif

EDIT: This probably belongs in "You WTF You Lose" but i found it quite funny for some reason.
Staring_contest.gif

Holy SHIT

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Do you like Rebecca Black? I've been a big fan ever since the release of her 2011 single Friday. Before that, I really didn't understand any of her work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Friday where Rebecca's presence became more apparent. I think Friday was her undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three songs. Listen to the brilliant phrasing of every note. You can practically hear every nuance of her voice. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this song hits a new peak of professionalism. In this song, Rebecca Black rebels against the problems of abusive parental authority. It's the most moving pop song if the decade. Her lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Rebecca Black's solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. But I also think Rebecca works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.

Do you like Rebecca Black? I've been a big fan ever since the release of her 2011 single Friday. Before that, I really didn't understand any of her work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Friday where Rebecca's presence became more apparent. I think Friday was her undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three songs. Listen to the brilliant phrasing of every note. You can practically hear every nuance of her voice. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this song hits a new peak of professionalism. In this song, Rebecca Black rebels against the problems of abusive parental authority. It's the most moving pop song if the decade. Her lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Rebecca Black's solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. But I also think Rebecca works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.

What meme is this?

I think she is just quoting Patrick Bateman

EDIT: Although it's incomplete as I recall him saying "Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. " right after claiming Friday is the most moving pop song of the decade.