You laugh, you lose

Nah, don't have one Apple product. Never bought an iPhone, iPod, iPad or Apple computer. I fucking hate iTunes. Truthfully, I never really cared for anything they released, even the iPod. I've had other mp3 players though.

Only poor people refuse to buy Apple products, because they can't afford them. Have fun posting on this forum with your shitty PC, which probably crashed six times while you tried to post. I'm already done, so I'm going to go ahead and put my MacBook down for a moment while I get a blow job from this model in the back seat of my Bently. To keep my hands busy I'll be smoking a blunt filled with the finest medical marijuana California has to offer and drinking a 40 year old single malt Scotch. Poor folks can fuck off.

zsTrn.jpg

XMz6V.jpg

they-made-me-beg-for-treats-i-made-them-beg-for-their-lives.jpg

they-taught-me-obedience-i-taught-them-pain.jpg

they-told-me-it-was-bath-time-they-had-a-blood-bath-of-their-own.jpg

Only poor people refuse to buy Apple products, because they can't afford them. Have fun posting on this forum with your shitty PC, which probably crashed six times while you tried to post. I'm already done, so I'm going to go ahead and put my MacBook down for a moment while I get a blow job from this model in the back seat of my Bently. To keep my hands busy I'll be smoking a blunt filled with the finest medical marijuana California has to offer and drinking a 40 year old single malt Scotch. Poor folks can fuck off.

Yeah, I'm probably richer than you, you fat knob.

Dog ownage.

:lol: