You laugh, you lose

laughing.gif

Blind Guardian -
Framing_Lenin_Stalin_2_3.gif

AnimatedGIF-DogLaughing.gif
baby-graphics-laughing-606695.gif

http://www.fiftyshadesgenerator.com/

The unrelenting orgasms from his stilton sword hammering my split peach made me come so hard, I began sweating like a fat slag in a disco. After having my salmon slit plowed, he then proceeded to hammer my puckered brown eye. The thrusting of my oxo orifice was so vigorous, he soon found his trouser conkors joining his cumtree deep in my black hole. He munched on my purple cabbage, even though I'd been surfing the crimson tide for the best part of a week. The pounding makes me splurge my tuna tunnel tears all over his battering ram.

Hours of plowing like this would leave any girl's vertical smile looking like a werewolf with it's throat cut, and I was no different! Inserting a number of chillies into my furry cup got me ejecting flange custard faster than greased shit off a shiny shovel. Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his ample cock stuffed deeper into my oxo orifice. The unrelenting orgasms from his cunt stretcher slamming my split peach made me come so hard, I began sweating like a paedo during a prison riot. After having my shamevelope plowed, he then proceeded to hammer my brown mile.

YES

What the fuck.

Anyway, if you're a fan of The Big Lebowski, you should appreciate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how he doesn't even attempt to play the bass drum part of the beat on that song, as it is the most dominant. :lol:

I could say, the poor kid is just starting out, let's give him a break. At least he's trying. But, check out his comments/activity on his Youtube page. He's a douchebag. He goes onto music videos and talks shit about them saying this or that sucks and that death metal is better. Even though I partly agree on that, he doesn't have to be an asshole. He thinks he knows all there is to know about death metal. Plus, he says he's been drumming since he was 8 and his Youtube page says he's 22. I highly doubt that. Look at him.... He's been taking drumming lessons and practices every day? And this is how far he's gotten? Fuck, I don't play drums, but if I started and I was ever this bad after all that time and work, fuckin' shoot me.