You laugh, you lose

For those that want to see the original:

Last edited by a moderator:
I fucking lose...I knew it was coming but when grandpa fucked him up it was just too much to handle. Pics kept me rolling too

The part where he says he needs an Ambalamps is just too fucking funny...I love he still talks shit but with no heart in it "Yeah..I'ma fucking..kill that nigga :erk:"

Or when the woman behind the camera steals the old mans shit with the quickness. That's what they all say btw

damn, i love that video. It's the best video ive seen since the technoviking

183565_1266376705546.jpg

Amber_lamps.jpg

Ambulance2_copy.png

eafpko.jpg

twin_fail.jpg

North bay public transportation is serious business. I was on a bus in San Francisco on the way to a show and I met an old guy kind of like that one who was in prison for trying to kill a cop :S

I like how they say they're gonna press charges cause they have the video as evidence, showing that the black dude hits the white guy first. Damn funny.

What's the back-story on the Amber Lamps stuff, or am I just supposed to find it magically hilarious?

I think it's the first time I felt my morals kick in for a long time on the internet when seeing that pic!

Best clip I've seen for a long time. The fanny pack and the person filming who steal his shit are hilarious. And how the video ends on 'Keep our city clean and safe do your part'.