You laugh, you lose

That guy was awesome, he has a point you know..obviously I think the stuff about lesser intelligence, not being able to have a female president etc is complete crap..but the stuff about gold-digging and alimonies is right on with a MAJORITY of AMERICAN women (note)

Also the dumbass woman who stood up and tried making fun of him just made a complete fool of herself

And since we are posting Dr Phil videos:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNPvdsJS-qE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNPvdsJS-qE[/ame]

the stuff about gold-digging and alimonies is right on with a MAJORITY of AMERICAN women (note)

Stupid generalization is stupid. Sorry, but your tiny little personal experience with women of that type (I assume you actually have experience, or else why would you be bothering to make this claim?) does not constitute knowledge of the majority.

I suppose you are right in hindsight, there are after all MILLIONS of women in America alone, and I definitely haven't met even a slight fraction of them.

That said, I have met too many here in America for my claim to be completely ignored..there is convincing evidence that American women on average are more prone to gold-digging than Europe..

I shall post pie-charts and quotes from up-standing scientists in the morning to support my claim

My thoughts exactly, Dr. Phil has hordes of various lower life forms that come on his show that are 10x more disgusting than the bum fights guy. Its just they don't look like Dr. Phil when they talked about how they like molesting kids =P

This little girls facial expression says it all:

22520073.jpg

Couple of non-politically correct pictures I find hilarious, they're probably old but what the hell:
88797.jpg

88804.jpg

The first one cracks me up.

This is a pretty epic music video. Seriously though watch the whole thing, it's friggen hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Works fine for me; if anything you can just doubleclick the vid box if it says embedding is disabled and ti will open.

For content:

Last edited by a moderator: