You laugh, you lose

okay2a.jpg
okay
:lol: PERFECT

Uh, no, page up and down keys are faster and better.

I'm right handed so I mouse with my left hand. Think about it.

This leaves my right hand free to pick up a pen and write while mouse clicking/dragging/scrolling.

Apparently a lot of draftsmen mouse with the left hand so they can write/draw with right hand while using AutoCAD.

Using both hands becomes a very quick technique. I also got sore double clicking with my right hand so swapped my mouse to my left and now just click with left and hit enter with right. It also works great in a lot of MS excel situations.

Also the number pad is on the right and it saves so much time not having to put down the mouse. I use the num-pad and mouse at the same time to enter digits from cell to cell.

When the scroll bar is too slow I use the up/down arrows with right hand. Just click anywhere on the page with left hand then arrow up/down with right.

Learning to mouse with my left hand took less than a day to get to be just as fast.

I also haven't changed the left/right click buttons so can swap around anytime but have yet to want to, I haven't looked back.

Oh yeah, getting to the top of the page - use right hand Ctrl + home, to the bottom of the page Ctrl + End.

Same with copy/paste with right hand, Ctrl + Insert to copy & Shift + Insert to paste.

s

Why would you hit ctrl + home when home itself works just as fine as does end itself.

Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V copy and paste respectively. Fuck the Insert Button.

Why would you hit ctrl + home when home itself works just as fine as does end itself.

Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V copy and paste respectively. Fuck the Insert Button.

You didn't even think about my last post did you?

I mouse with my right hand - Get it?

I'd then I have to take my hand off the mouse to Ctrl + C/V.

Hence I use the RHS Ctrl + Insert and RHS Shift + Insert

That way I can copy/paste and mouse at the same time.

As for your other comment, I'm talking MS applications like Excel, etc. Hitting Home only takes you to the front of the row.

Ctrl + home takes you to the top of the page, same goes with the End button.

Have a go and see how well RHS mousing works.

s

People are trying hard to create memorable punchline faces. "Son I am disappoint" was the last good one, I think.

What is the one above trollface? It's not remotely familiar to me.

EDIT: But yeah, that is a good example of internet meme excess, and it probably doesn't cover a tenth of them.

That image-of-a-thing-with-sun-beaming-colors-and-large-white-bold-font meme is even worse. Fuck, that one was never funny, with that rape wolf and I shit rainbows puppy and all that crap.