You laugh, you lose

11t9bnc.jpg

4Q3ph.gif

More amazing than funny vvv
funny-gifs-pro-archer.gif

I wonder if Bruce Lee hadn't died at such a young age would all of those Norris jokes actually be Bruce Lee jokes. Because Bruce Lee was in fact Chuck Norris' teacher of Jeet Kune Do and Bruce Lee whopped Chuck's ass in Way of the Dragon. Just something to think about.

Bruce Lee was the real deal. I always thought the reason Chuck Norris jokes were supposed to be funny was because the guy was somewhat of a hack.

He's not a hack. Chuck, along with Jean Claude and Steven Segal, were actually well-respected martial artists prior to becoming actors in cheesy movies and/or tv shows. I think those jokes are funny because of the extreme exaggeration.

Yeah, for all the real shit he did back in the day, all he does is sell total gyms and spout stupid political opinions now; hence the whole meta-joke.

Bruce Lee is the shit. He had the best kick in the world or something. I don't know. I'll have to message my friends from Hong Kong and read paragraphs in all caps praising Bruce Lee. They fucking love him there. I was hanging around here with two dudes from Hong Kong, and I asked "so, why does everyone in Hong Kong love Bruce Lee?" As soon as they heard Bruce Lee they were like "he has the best punch!" or something.

Im pretty sure Bruce Lee was moving on from martial arts with forms and such and basically going into MMA

Chuck Norris was a badass.
"On November 24, 1968, he avenged his defeat to Delgado and by doing so won the Professional Middleweight Karate champion title, which he held for six consecutive years.[8] In 1969, he won Karate's triple crown for the most tournament wins of the year, and the Fighter of the Year award by Black Belt Magazine. Chuck Norris retired with a karate record of 183–10–2."