You, yourself...

Hi. I am 25 years old, my plans (and wishes) is to become an interrial arcitect.And I live in a nice place in (beautiful) norway :)
loves to listen to rock..JP, Halford, Iron maiden, Tad Morose, King Diamond and especially Sentenced :) have a great humor... and..well thats it :)

Erhhh... hullo all new ppl... I´m phyros... I hold the beer cold for the board members ( well not for blackspirit, she prefers hot chokolate ;) ) And well... Hope you all will have a great time here, just as I have...:)

-phyros ( the swedish chef )

Hello, I am 16 years old and live in Sweden with my family. I go to school as everyone else. This is my last year at the school I attend to and I'm quite happy that it is so.

I thouroughly enjoy alot of things. most of them is music oriented. My main interest are music, reading, anime, science and drawing.
Lately, I've really started to try improving my drawing skills since I probably want to work with creating something with my own hands (read: music and drawing)

Don't really know what else to say. I've got a couple of close friends who i socialize with as often as possible even though we don't have the same interests.

oooooh,it is so lovely to see many new people around :)
Welcome to all of you!!!

i am not so frequently here,but i guess i will have more time during summer :)

then summer is going to be crowded here...! :D

-phyros ( in line for the summer BBQ party at the Vintersorg forum )