You, yourself...

I’ve been lurking for aseveral days, so I’ll just post a little about me. I’m a 26 year old from Georgia USA. I have two jobs, so I work a lot, but one of them is an online business so I spend a lot of time online and on boards. I work as an environmental chemist and I sell vintage clothing. I love music! I like most kinds of music but really only listen to metal. Married a Parsi priest many years ago and we both had to give up religion. But, I’m not a fan of organized religion anyway. I cloned 2 1/2 years ago when my daughter was born. (Looks like I’m the only one with a child here.) My husband hates metal (The last two CD’s he bought were Pink and No Doubt!) I read fantasy books and mythology, mostly however I don’t get much time to read anymore. I hope to post more often! I’m always interested in meeting new people.

Welcome aboard dangeroustania! (Difficult to write that nick, but I'll get used to it, fast :D )

And quite a read your bio :) And you'd be right I guess, you're the only boardmember with a child ;) Have a nice time here!

Eyh.. am I supposed to write about myself in here?
Or do you know all about me already.. I mean, since I haven't
exactly been hiding in here lately :D

Originally posted by astarte
That killed my thought that everybody here was vegetarian :lol:

Is it possible to look like a vegetarian? .......Lot of ppl tend to believe I am, but I'm not....... It's kinda weird.

Looks like I’m the only one with a child here.
Actually, you're not. Allison, who use to post here, have a son. (I think it's a son...??) But else, I haven't heard of anyone else. (After Algol quit posting here.)

People doesn't want to believe it, as they're always trying to make you eat meat.. I never understood that, it's like an obsession :lol:

My name is Elliot, Im 18yrs old, I live in NYC, NY

I play guitar, in a stoner/prog band
I am an art history major, with an emphasis in medieval christian art, and I minor in music theory, in college. My favorite season is autumn. I fucking hate the summer. No one notices me, or pays me any attention in real life, till I start to play my guitar, whatever. My favorite bands are Opeth, Camel, Porcupine Tree, Katatonia, and Dream theater...bleh

Hi I'm Remi.
I'm 25 yrs old. I live in Sarpsborg, Norway. I used to play bass.
I am a computer engineer, and I also studied mathemathics at
Oslo University. I also have a history in the army and I used to
work in a computer corporation.
I am 192 cm tall and about 95 kg. I love the summer because
of the great outdoors parties and the fact that most ppl are
very happy this time of year. I have been with a girl for 5 1/2
years now but we're having a little 'break' now (a mutual decision)
since we study/work too far away from each others. But we still
see eachother now and then... we'll probably end up together again...
camilla.jpg

(this is her.. a little yellow)

I am in fact a very ambitious person, but lately I've been relaxing
in front of the computer... because my TV is broken and most of
my friends are in the north. So now I'm just going crazy before I
start my Masters studies in august...
In the spare time: webdesign, some image 'art' and music. I love
to party, go to the movies, skiing in winter, and I work out at a gym...
DAMN this got long.. ok - stop!

THIS IS FOR YOU ELLIOT!