You, yourself...

Originally posted by Phildwarf
@eldzik : hey hey congratulations for these great news :)
as a gift i will send you some Ad Mortem's mp3s (another great french underground band) :) am i not nice ??
By the way, i hope that it'll be a guy and that you will name him Filip (just like me :) )
that made me think : do you have all anorexia albums ? or any special editions like misanthrope ? :p

thx Phil :D yeah, Filip is great name, like Phillipe from Misanthrope:lol:
Ad Mortem? i read somewhere they reviews. sounds very good, so i can't wait for sample;)
speak about Anorexia Nervosa. no, i don't have "Drudenhaus":cry: :cry: :cry: but i still hunt for this cd:D and some day i'll get it!

lol "philippe courtois de l'argiliere" the funny thing with misanthrope is that all the members are...how to say that...with names of the high society...like "de" (=of) before the name....or with composed names....
He he i have Drudenhaus this cd is so great ! so bad you don't have it :(

I'm 16 years old, a student in Los Angeles. Of course I wish I was in a scandinavian country right now, but i guess LA isn't that bad. I enjoy wakeboarding, anything having to do with boating, music, playing guitar, keys, bass, and drums (my own BM band! i wish).

I presented myself in another thread where I also presented a small problem I have encountered...
The adress for that thread can be found HERE ... Just click it.

There is a shitload of pictures and such of me that you can get on request...

My homepage is THIS ONE and it contains alot of information about me too.

I can be reached @ THIS EMAIL ... and found @ THIS ICQ NUMBER !

See you around!

Originally posted by Phildwarf
lol "philippe courtois de l'argiliere" the funny thing with misanthrope is that all the members are...how to say that...with names of the high society...like "de" (=of) before the name....or with composed names....
He he i have Drudenhaus this cd is so great ! so bad you don't have it :(

i heard gossip about Philippe as if he is aristocrat;) i don't know, maybe this is truth? :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah, i know "Drudenhaus" is great album. i heard it at friend:D

@Phildwarf: hey, this Ad Mortem song is very good
:D they sounds sometimes like Immemorial (Martex's old band) on first album :lol: really:D do you have their web address???

@Eldzik : i'm sure he's aristocrats...he or his family :) Charles-Henri Moréac too...lol what's more the lyrics sounds like 18th century's french :)
he he i'm glad you like ad mortem :) but i don't know i they have a website...it's a small band :rolleyes: i wonder if you can send me the immemorial sample again, i lost it :(
btw, do you know "Blut Aus Nord" ? it's a true black metal band... really great :)

@Phildwarf: sure, i can send you samples:D
hmmm... Blut Aus Nord? this band name sounds very cult-ish... heheheh. i love yours black metal as you know, so i must take notes ;)

he he you guessed ! it's a very mysterious band :) even the line up is not well known....we only know the mind of the band : Vlad :D

ha sorry i mispelled : his name is Vindsval. Vlad was the first name of the group. Anyway i must absolutely give you a translation of one of his interviex he has interesting thoughts.

btw, i learned that ad mortem does not longer exists :(

@Phildwarf: not exist? it's really sad. why many good bands not longer exist? it's sick... :( but about Vlad... i know Vlad Tepes - this band was worst! hehehe

After reading all your bios and other stuff, I think I should post my own...

So, I'm 20 and lives in Québec(Canada). I listen mainly to black metal, but I don't feel like writing down all of the bands i listen to. The ones I like the most are Arcturus, Ulver, Vintersorg and Momentarily Spontaneous. Other than listening to music, I read a lot of fantasy, I draw and write when I feel like it, I've been playing guitar for 7 years but I'm not so talented. Anyways, I'm too clumsy for that kind of stuff. I am currently studying in computer programming...and I got addicted to computer/internet related stuff. And since I'm not very talented in social interraction, I spend most of my time alone, except during the weekends: I spend them with my boyfriend and we sometime go to play D&D or to some parties with his friends(some of them becoming my friends too, but slowly). And, since I was not treated fairly by nearly everyone I met while I was under 19, I'm kinda very paranoid. Just don't be surprised or insulted if I take something one of you say too personnally...but I'll try not to.

Im back all you silly little kuksugares, vitun apinas, maricons, and fudgepackers... ya miss me? hahah.

Anyways, Im 20, Im from NY, but, I live in TX for now. Im the man. Im actually not a loner at all... in fact, Im never home.. Im always at clubs, bars, or out racing cars illegally and other such silly fun shit.

Otherwise, Im all into music, I play drums and guitar, and watch way too much hockey.

J

well,i´m nearly 19 and live in a small town near hamburg in germany.music plays a big role in my life,at the moment i prefer bands like hypocrisy,but i like more quite music,too.i really like role-plays like das schwarze auge or d&d.i love the strange world of terry pratchett´s books and the atmosphere in books of clive barker,i also like his films(hellraiser etc.).my life isn´t very interesting,some reason may be that i hate discos and don´t go to concerts very often,so i just have very few friends and not many contacts.my everyday life is school - but i´m glad to have holidays now.well,that should be a short look into my world!

Hey!! My name is Marta. I'm Eldzik's wife:D I'm 24 years old:) I came from North of Poland ( I lived near the Baltic Sea) but now I reside with Eldzik on the South... My interests are wide:) I love music ( I'm growling in bands since 1997). I play classic guitar, flute and a little bit I play the double bass:D I sang in 3 choirs... Now I concentrate on my band Enter Chaos and I think about a new music project:) I'm also interested in psychology, medicine, photography, art, nature. I like to read good books & explore good movies. I adore meetings with friends and journeys. I hated computers once but now it has change:D I must admit that I have many things and plans to do in this world so I wish myself a good luck:D :D :D