your definition of a sellout

Just wanted to clear up a couple of things about Garage Inc...okay yes,it came out in the 90's but most of the songs on this are originally from Garage Days Re-visited which was released around 1987 (when they were still true)as a very limited-edition Vinyl record featuring covers of the bands that Metallica were influenced by!At the time i remember Utopia selling this for about $150.This was something that i was always wanted to buy but at the time never had the money.Even though some of the other covers on Garage Inc are okay the only reason i actually bought this was to the hear the song on Garage Days re-visited which i had waited so long to hear!

Originally posted by The Trooper
I have a burner now but I will refuse to burn albums. I download mp3s to test out albums, then if I like it, I buy it on CD or vinyl.

Also, I don't download the whole albums, because I like the feeling of getting a surprise when I first put on the album I've bought, so its good to hear a few sample tracks to get an idea, then hear the rest when I buy it.

Okay,i might be a little old-fashioned but i have never downloaded a MP3 or Burned a CD....most of my recent purchases have been updating my 80's collection so i already knew the music.Others have been based on various recommendations from people here and the Dungeon board and by people at local gigs! :cool:

Originally posted by Ralphe
but most of the songs on this are originally from Garage Days Re-visited which was released around 1987 (when they were still true)as a very limited-edition Vinyl record featuring covers of the bands that Metallica were influenced by!At the time i remember Utopia selling this for about $150.

I wouldn't say MOST of the songs were from that EP. Maybe five of them were. :D