Your equipment.

AnvilSnake said:
I'd choose Ibanez over a BC rich. BC Rich make some really shitty low-end guitars, whereas Ibanez's stuff is always good. When I first sought out to buy new guitar, and since I'm always stuck with either far low-end, or very high-end due to playing left handed, I found Ibanez to be the better overall brand.

Thats just my $0.02.

However just to clarify, I'm not saying BC Rich sucks... I'm saying Ibanez is better for the buck.

Hey Anvil,
Although there was a time when BC's import models weren't all that hot ( mid 90's through to 2002, IMO) in terms of quality vs.value, I would say, if you can, give 'em another look now! The new line they debuted this year @ NAMM, with the new Invisbolt Technology, these things played amazingly! They were really light as well, suprising to me! For more info, go to www.bcrich.com, chekc out the I.T. Series, under most of their body shapes, inparticular, the V, and the Warlock guitars.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I'm really glad to hear that, Steve. Do you happen to know anything about the wood they use in those? My only concern is with having a solid chunk of dead tree and not the thin and wimpy mashed-together-fax-paper-like-substance I find on a lot of lower (and in some cases, middle) priced guitars, and a neck that's too small like 90% of the 'metal' guitars I wind up trying.

While I'm thinking about it, any chance of seeing you up there with an IT sometime soon? I haven't heard much about how it actually affects the sound, would love to hear how it goes.

Jeff

Here's my siple but effective Rig of Doom
100_1988.jpg

Will, Should we know that guitar because it was in the voyager shoot by any chance?

Steve Smyth said:
Hey Anvil,
Although there was a time when BC's import models weren't all that hot ( mid 90's through to 2002, IMO) in terms of quality vs.value, I would say, if you can, give 'em another look now! The new line they debuted this year @ NAMM, with the new Invisbolt Technology, these things played amazingly! They were really light as well, suprising to me! For more info, go to www.bcrich.com, chekc out the I.T. Series, under most of their body shapes, inparticular, the V, and the Warlock guitars.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Do u ever think they will make an import sevenstring ignitor like ur guitar? Because that is the most beatiful guitar I have ever seen. The ignitor shape is the best bc rich shape IMO, never tried one but they look SO HOT!

MusicMan Stingray V
Washburn MB6
Levinson Blade Custom
shitty Hohner fretless 4 string
Marshall BassState 400 + 4x10 cab
Hartke 150w 1x15 wedge
Boss ME5B
Korg Pandora PX4B
Yamaha QY100
ION iDM01
Roland VS-1680

.....oh yeah and *NO TIME TO USE ANY OF THEM*!!!!!! Waaaaaaah! :mad:

GUITARS
Schecter hellraier 7 (black)
ESP m-207
Jackson USA SL2H soloist
GMW custom strat

AMPS
B-52 AT212 Combo
5150 combo

CABS
Marshall 1960AX (greenbacks)
Avatar 2X12 closed back G212H Premier with helltaone V'30s in it.

EFFECTS
Boss ME-50
ISP Decimator pedal
BBE Sonic Stomp
2 MXR 10 band EQs