Your Favorite Beer/Mixed Drink/Shot Thread

I drink really only beer, these include :

Singha
Stella Artois
Peroni (Nastro Azzurro)
Heineken
Becks

Only non beer i drink is jagermeister.

How does the Caffeine + Booze affect you? I'm sure it's a good pregame drink but there's no way you could hang with those all night long.

250px-Sparks_cans.jpg

Energy beer will destroy you fast.

Beer: Anything cheap, but every once in a while I will have a Guinness or something like Sam Adams Seasonal.
Mixed Drink: Long Island Iced Tea
Shot: Black and Blue

Beer:-Budweiser Budvar-real budweiser made in Czech.
-pilsner urquell-Made in pilzen, Czech
-These two beers are far better than any beer i have tasted.
-Tubourg
Mixed Drink:Just Whiskey and Coke. Im not of a mixed drink fan

Shots:Rum,Schinkenhager,

Beer - There's just too many great beers to pick a favorite. I love a good Belgian ale such as Tripel Karmeliet, Chimay Triple, Satan Gold etc. but I don't drink them often enough because they are insanely expensive over here. My favorite mid-price beers would be James Squier Golden Ale, Mountain Goat Pale Ale, Cooper's Pale, Beck's, Asahi and Singha. I try not to drink cheap shit at all.

Mixed - I don't mind the odd Gin & tonic or Vodka lime & soda on a hot day, apart from that I steer clear of mixed drinks. Pre-mixed cans are especially horrible.

Shot - Tequila, Jagermeister or Vodka.

250px-Joose_drink.JPG

I get at least one of those everytime I drink, I usually I'll get the orange can, since that is 9.9% where the blue can is 9.0%. Anyways these are great their just like a Sparks but a fuck load more drink and alcohol.

For beer I like hefeweizen, new castle, and heineken.

For the hard shit I like, jagermeister, jack daniels, and 99 bannanas.

As far as alchohol goes, I only really only drink beer, and very rarely do I drink it with the intent to get drunk.

Some beers I enjoy:

Whatever the Sam's seasonal is.
Labatt Blue.
Stella Artois.
Killians.
Harp.
Sly Fox Pikeland Pilsener.

I also had Coopers at a resaurant last month or so, and that was really good. I'd like to get my hands on more of that.

Natural Ice and not because it's good beer because it's 5.9 and after 3,4 you can tell the difference and this beer gets you trashed and fucks you.

pabst blue ribbon. Cheap beer that is actually great.

Heineken.

Budweiser.

Rum pr Whiskey chased with water.

Rum mixed with Gingerale.