Memento
Monty Python - Holy Grail
Monty Python - Life of Brian
Platoon
Trainspotting
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Reactions: Cyanide
Saving Private Ryan
this movie is the best of the warlike movies!
happyhitler.gif
happymao.gif
happyfidel.gif

bodomite said:
Mine are

Aliens
Lord of the Rings (fellowship AND two towers)
Predator
Terminator 2
The Time Machine (new one)
The Mummy (new one)
Blade 1 and 2
So, Mr Death-to-the-commercial-of-the-world, you like commercial movies? ;) :D

HeadCrusher said:
None of you into STAR WARS???

I expected a bit more of you metalheads as to like LOTR (the movie) - Of course: the book is really great but the movie sucks (in reference to the book).

In my honest opinion, LOTR movies are great even compared with the books. Those who think it was a bad adaption should read The Mists Of Avalon and after watch the movie... that's really scary.

And IMO, Star Wars it's a gay and lying movie. That sucks...
star-wars-smiley-023.gif

NBK said:
Matrix
Terminator 1 & 2
La Haine(Hate) !:headbang:
Kids
Brat 1 & 2 !:headbang:
Ghostdog
Scary Movie 1 & 2
From Dusk Till Dawn
Pulp Fiction
Die Hard 1,2,3
Face Off

You actually liked that Kids movie? Fuck, I remember back when Dazed and Confused was badass (because we were all stupid young potheads) everyone was saying that Kids was the most badass movie ever and that I had to see it. Well, I never saw it in my younger teenage years. I finally saw it about 4 months ago. I would have to say that it was the most stupid worthless piece of I have ever seen. "Eye opener to the nation's youth" my ass. Yay, we're cool. We can fuck 13 year olds, beat the shit out of one guy in the park, get drunk and high and talk about stupid things while we spread around AIDs like mother fuckers because ohhhhhhhhhh we are teenagers, we blame it on our hormones. Give me a fucking break. I'm sorry but I just hate stupid people. I would personally like to beat the living piss out of all of those pussies. Well, the dude in the bathtub was pretty funny.

NP: Norther - The Final Countdown (Europe Cover)

SSJ4SephirothX said:
You actually liked that Kids movie? Fuck, I remember back when Dazed and Confused was badass (because we were all stupid young potheads) everyone was saying that Kids was the most badass movie ever and that I had to see it. Well, I never saw it in my younger teenage years. I finally saw it about 4 months ago. I would have to say that it was the most stupid worthless piece of I have ever seen. "Eye opener to the nation's youth" my ass. Yay, we're cool. We can fuck 13 year olds, beat the shit out of one guy in the park, get drunk and high and talk about stupid things while we spread around AIDs like mother fuckers because ohhhhhhhhhh we are teenagers, we blame it on our hormones. Give me a fucking break. I'm sorry but I just hate stupid people. I would personally like to beat the living piss out of all of those pussies. Well, the dude in the bathtub was pretty funny.

NP: Norther - The Final Countdown (Europe Cover)
:headbang:

i know it was kinda sadistic
but i laughed like hell when i saw the guy fucking the girl in the end :lol:
i mean, how low is that! :lol:
fucking a girl while she's unconscious! :lol:

(and @everyone who may have done that: :lol: @ you too :lol: )