Airplane 1 & 2
True lies
Alien 1 & 2
Nasty college nymphos #47 :D

> La bite à Dudulle en forme de point virgule
> Qui bourre et qui encule sans autre préambule
> La bite à Dudulle un sacré beau bambou
> Qui aime faire joujou avec mon petit trou

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ça vient d'où cette connerie-là?

My favorites are:
Monty Python and The Holy Grail
Spice World
The Matrix 1 and 2 (I still haven't seen 3!!)
Tomb Raider (the first one)
Bowling For Columbine
and Ferris Bueller's Day Off
:D

The ring, Beverly Hills Cop 1-3, back to the future 1-3, Friday The 13th, Texas chainsaw massacare, the omen.. I cant think anything more now...

Hmm I can name many many movies I love but ill make a top 10 list.

1. Lord of the Rings Two Towers ( Im a warcraft fan so I can't get enough of a horde of orcs fighting elves,humans, and dwarfs.)
2. Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back (I think its the best, lots of action and the plot thickens really damn quick, and I love the darkest part of a good saga)
3. Terminator 3 (the best Terminator imo, I was on the edge of my seat the whole movie, the ending was a shock, and most of all go Arnie)
4. Predator (Predator is my favorite evil space alien, I can't wait for AVP next summer)
5. Aliens (classic and freaked me out when I was a little turd, its a movie I can watch over and over)
6. Office Space (Just funny as fuck, and I can relate to it in many ways)
7. Happy Gilmore (I hate golf but man this movie is hysterical)
8. Tommy Boy(nuff said)
9. Pulp Fiction (Proves, Taratino is a genius, and Sameul L Jackson rules in that movie)
10.The Matrix (One of the best but since the other 2 pissed me off, I say reloaded and revolutions don't have shit on this great classic) but is definetly tied with Toxic Avenger right now.

I am a huge movie buff I can go on and on about my favorites. Another favorite pasttime to do with my friends is we rent the most cheesiest movies you can find and make fun of them, I have seen some movies people probably would not even touch in a million years.

Pulp Fiction
Dancer in The Dark
Run Lola Run
Alien (the first one)
Delicatessen

God there are so many and now I just can't remember!!! I love movies at least as much as I love music...

BTW yesterday I saw a french film called Irreversible... fuck ...it's about a million times more violent than Kill Bill... I had to look other way several times as the violence was so.. realistic.
I just haven't found out yet if I liked it or not.
Any of you guys have seen it?

Aragorth said:
LOTR, Bad Boys 1 & 2, Saving Silverman, Deep Impact, Armageddon, Dante's Peak, The Rock, On Deadly Ground,...

No offense but... Are you serious???
Bad Boys 2 is probably the worst film I've ever seen... well... maybe with cheesy Armageddon (I got out of the theater before it was over... felt a sudden need to puke) (And no I didn't pay to see Armageddon, my bro did :p)

Heheh... yep not exactly the same taste...Still: even my boyfriend who enjoys that kind of films wasn't able to watch whole Bad Boys 2.
Don't get my wrong, I can enjoy movies such as American Pie, many brainless action films and all those Leslie Nilsen movies (I'm a big fan :D ) but I wouldn't iclude them in a list of my alltime favorite movies...

Lets see:

- Alien (all)
- Predator
- Terminator (1-2)
- Interview with the Vampire
- Lotr (1-3) [yeah I know that the 3rd is not out yet but Im 100% sure that I'll love it]
- Ford Fairlane
- Monthy Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
- Kevin Smith films (Jay and Silent Bob..., Dogma, Mallrats etc..)
- Donnie Darko
- Event Horizon
- The Ring
- Legend
- Labyrinth
- Gladiator
- 10 things I hate about you (not as kvlt as the previous ones but hilarious)

and etc etc etc... :p

Aragorth said:
now there are two victims..._quarantine_ and Raistlin1980
dont make me contact Mark to figure out for sure, kids!
What the fuck do you mean by that? I didn't give you bad rep. I only gave bad rep to somebody once because of some racist comments