Your favorite one man band/bands

whiskey funeral

Mother North
Jun 11, 2008
New Jersey
I was going to make a poll out of this thread but decided it may be better to leave it open as more of a discussion than a bitching and fighting situation.

My recent favorite would be Taake/Hoest, though he has used session musicians from time to time and has a touring band. His sound has progressed over the last twenty years but hasn't strayed too far away from its traditional Norwegian Black Metal roots.

http://youtu.be/DYfndyL2yFk

ClichéUserName;10587158 said:
Arckanum!

Oh fuck yes!

Also if you guys could post videos of a favorite song for those who may not be familiar, that would be awesome. I probably should've included this when creating the thread.

Paysage d'Hiver

Also The Ruins of Beverast, Ildjarn, Blut aus Nord, Sorgsvart and Strid.

Aswell as Taake, Bathory, Hellveto and Arckanum mentioned above.

Speaking of Taake:

253650_10151388899358207_824499484_n.jpg

292250_10151388899478207_1719923859_n.jpg

After watching Taake live last night they are now the GAYEST FUCKING METAL BAND ON THE PLANET. Worst gig I have ever been to, disgusting garbage. Taake is now dead to me, go fuck Kvarforth up the ass Hoest. You fucking faggot. Everyone in the crowd looked at each other shocked and pissed off by all the shit that went on. Weird that none of the black metal fans went up there to stab Hoest in the face...

And here we all thought guys into black metal were perfectly normal. They could never be murderous, suicidal, arsonists, or *gasp* even homosexual... Could they?