Your favourite band no one has heard of

My guess is because everyone hears Night of the Werewolf first and dismisses the band as a complete fucking joke. But yeah, Heidentum rules.

do you two horsepiss drinking fuckwits just suddenly think "let's annoy david", then attempt to annoy me? when really, the only thing that annoys me is you thinking that you're annoying me, when i'm really just annoying myself, but that doesn't mean i don;t fucking hate you any less

They are probably known to a few people,I used the search function and seen a thread was created on them a few years ago but this a fairly obscure Austrian Doom Metal band who had 2 albums who are really something
Estatic Fear

Doomthrone

They were supposed to released a full lenght a while ago but I don't know if it's ever going to be released.

I've heard of them! Haven't HEARD though...probably heard of from browsing M-A waaaay too fucking much back in the day. Is their album any good? I've seen it for sale in a couple places...redstream had it before iirc

You're asking about Coma Void right? Anyway I think Stormking Twilight is a great release, but it's a chore to listen to. I would look to get it as cheap as possible, which will probably be pretty cheap. I will try to find and post a review I once wrote for it.

I think my real favorite band nobody has heard of is:

Sore Plexus

Amazing band! Ecclectic, progressive metal like Coroner mixed with Psychotic Waltz. and I mean really mixed well so that the ingredient groups are not necessarily obvious. And not that they mixed those groups on purpose, but that's what I hear.