Your first alcoholic experience...

I was about 8 when my older sister made me a mixed drink with vodka from my parents bar. I was sick with the flu or something at the time and the drink knocked me right out. It could have been the codeine in the cough medicine but who knows. I've been a drunk ever since. Ode d'alcohol. :worship:

Carline your mum is so "caring" yet "cool" to let you go back after a big cuppa :lol:, maybe that cuppa made all alco taste shit from there on since you've been so responsable eversince haha

Yeah I know, my mum is so cool but yet she was always stricked(spell?)
But that cuppa didn`t do much for me... The alcohol did taste "good"... I started instead to put alkohol in my coffee... So called "kaffedoktor".... Added a few spoons of sugar... At that time i had to steel moonshine from my dad and the taste was not good.... Bah... :ill:
I moved out from my mum`s place the year I got 16... Went to school in another city, but I guess it didn`t went very well... I was drunk allmost everyday...
I do not regret that time tho.... Been there done that.. :headbang:
Now I got a daughter and no alcohol in my house as long as she`s at home... This is because of that my dad is an alcoholic and I remember that alcoholicsmell and it creeps me.... Specially around familydays like christmas, birthday and so on...
:zombie: