Your first alcoholic experience...

B

BTA

Ok, tell us the story of your first alcoholic experience, if you can't remember then just tell teh worst, or most rememberable. The point is to poke fun at ourselves.

I think it was probably one around some large fire on a mountaineous hill... from what I was told, I puked my brains out, fell into it and slid down the hill, ripping up my pants. After that, I managed to climb back up, and fell asleep sitting a little too close to the fire. Was a few seconds away from falling INTO it, but someone managed to pull me away and save my golden locks from destruction. I also woke up later with like 4 pairs of gloves on and 2 hats.

wasnt the first time though

I was about 4 years old, and my dad was drinking budweiser..heh, I was like, "daddy, can I have some soda?"

:ill:

I think I equated it to horse pee, and my opinion hasn't changed :p

15. And Lesa, stop drinking US macrobrew, you're a silly lady. Of COURSE it tastes like horse piss.

My first TASTE was when I was 7. My first serious drinking experience was at 15.

I have a picture of me around the age of 2, with me on my dad's lap, and him feeding me beer.

17 here and almost the same but i've have champaigne and vodka a lil bit but nothing hard.
vodka is gay but it's still hard.

first got drunk last september by a fire with some buds. nothing crazy happened. my first black out/drunk experience was at halloween. actually, maybe the few days before halloween. i know at halloween i ended up losing my batman cape and mask at a bar and somehow my batman shirt ended up in a stairwell. the other time i passed out a lot and got drawn on a lot and smashed a vaccuum.

my first alcoholic experience. woo. all because of mushroom pizza this happened. had some around 6, drank about half an hour later. ended up blacking out by nine. decided it would be a good idea to go in my room and call my grandparents and tell them i was an alcoholic. then i had to puke. but i didn't want to get it on the carpet and be a lame roommate. so i opened my drawer with dvds and cds and let loose in there. then in the garbage. then in bathroom. this all took about thirty minutes because that's how long the call to my grandparents was. i left my dad a lame drunken message (found out later and got mocked) then i went into the social area and made a real fool of myself. (i was told i fell into everything and over everything). that was the first (and only) time i ever woke up unhappy after a night of drinking. i was congested and feeling shitty all morning. when i finally blew my nose, i got to see a nice whole mushroom from the pizza in the discharge. NOT cool.

It was on cider, in springtime. I was on a farm, under a tree and the world was burning with sweet sensation.

Oh wait, that's a book.