Your first alcoholic experience...

I dont remember much about my first experience with alcohol. Hell I dont even remember watch age I was. I think I was either 13 or 14, it was at a party for some friend of the family. And to be honest here, thats all I really fucking remember about my first experience with alcohol. So it must have been a good night. :)

First time I ever got full out drink was in my basement with my friend. We have a bar and friend and I got curious and decided to drink a bottle of whiskey (bad idea). Long story short, I beat the shit out of this kid, blacked out, then cried for an hour (I was 12 at the time)

Your name fits you perfectly then!

check out the site then, they have an amazing load of random crap - teamspecialolympics.com

you may want to goole that, I'm not sure if I got it right :p

I can't remember my first drink, my dad brought me up tasting grog because he believes if u start your kids drinking at home then their curiosity will be fulfilled and then there will be none of this sneaking around "expirmenting" bullshit... and it worked. And i will point out for all you smart asses that he DID NOT use the same method to stop his kids doing the same with sexual activities and such :lol: .

I have always known too much to be stupid enough to have to learn the hard way with these things, thus leaving me with no 'bad at the time but made for a great story' stories.

But i do get pissed easy, but i don't drink fast enough to get shitfully shit faced.

Anyway heres a little story that was funny at the time, for me anyway, and involves metal...
Well me and me 3 mates went camping some towns away at a beach, 2 of them brang their gfs. I got on the piss and was feeling pretty happy by the time we got there. Me and my mate who didnt have a gf agreed we would sneak off when everyone went to bed cos it was gay for us and we didnt want to lay in a tent together listening to the others sex all night :lol:

So after eating sausages cooked with tomato sauce for oil we all went to bed. We chucked everything in our tent, packed it up and snuck off and chucked in the car. Then me mate told me to go get the big ass esky, so i tripped over every hazardous stick on the ground carrying this big ass esky to the car making a right old racket. I chucked it in and we took off laughing our asses off and heading home for a party.

We got to this party and things weren't working out for me mate so he wanted to leave, i said yeah i'm staying and grabbed me bag which was open out of the car and me cds fell out and went down a drain. Thinking FUCK ME CDS i ripped this big concrete slab off the drain with one hand and started foreging for them. Me mate took off in his car, and ran over 2 cds i didnt see under his car before... (but the cds themselves survived :cool: )

Anyway after that bullshit i went to get back to the party, ow yeah time to have fun! and everyone began to leave... So i ended up walking a few ladies home and a lot more kms home.

Not the greatest story but meh. I always walk great distances home when i drink, do yous do this also? and do you ever do things that would be difficult sober like lifting that heavy ass concrete drain lid?

My first "real" experience with alhocol, the first time when I got waaay to drunk, was at a trip to London with my class. I know (/remember) this:
*I drank a whole bottle of vodka, no mixing
*I puked all over the hotel corridoor
*I puked on some in my class
*I puked at myself
*I puked at my pillow which I seconds later fell asleep at.

Yummy, I'm charming.

well that's usually hard since a succesful festival usually involves totally destroying the tent. you could of course pass out on the tent and slam it to pieces when you wake up. that would do it

Lesson learned from Stefan: Buy a cheap tent.

:headbang:

I drunk the first time when I was 14..
Sat with a few friends drinking beer and vodka..
Went to a party where I shitkicked a boy(who where older than me) because he had shitkicked my brother.. (My brother was at the hospital for 2 weeks..)
Anyway, the boy got so scared he start crying and run home to his mum.. Buhu.. :rolleyes:

After a few beers at that party my friend and I was going home to her, we got someone to drive us.. But I didn`t want to get home, I wanted to party more. So I jumped out of the car while driving and run back.. Haha.. They went back for me and I found out that I probably should sleep..
The day after was H-E-L-L....

My first came on my 21st birthday. My dad took me out to an Applebees and got me a Budweiser, and I downed the whole thing, even though it tasted like crap. Since then I rarely ever drink beer (in fact I don't think I've ever downed a whole glass or mug of beer since), and when I do, I stay the hell away from American beer because it's nasty.

1st time i had alcohol was at home on sat night .I was bored and i wanted to try some .I had some weird hard liquor crap. It was nasty.

I drunk the first time when I was 14..
Sat with a few friends drinking beer and vodka..
Went to a party where I shitkicked a boy(who where older than me) because he had shitkicked my brother.. (My brother was at the hospital for 2 weeks..)
Anyway, the boy got so scared he start crying and run home to his mum.. Buhu.. :rolleyes:

After a few beers at that party my friend and I was going home to her, we got someone to drive us.. But I didn`t want to get home, I wanted to party more. So I jumped out of the car while driving and run back.. Haha.. They went back for me and I found out that I probably should sleep..
The day after was H-E-L-L....

U a chick or dude?

Your a mad drinker, kicking pricks, wanting to party more, waking up fucked... :lol:

Any drunken stories about running in with the law?

U a chick or dude?

Your a mad drinker, kicking pricks, wanting to party more, waking up fucked... :lol:

Any drunken stories about running in with the law?

I`m a chick and it`s like 10 years ago...
Since you wonder I have a LOT of stories being drunk... Funny stories...
Remember my mom came to a party to take me home, she gave me some coffee and send me back to the party.. Haha...
Now the last 3-4 years I haven`t been drunk more than a couple of times..
That`s how it`s to get responsability(spell?) you know.. :lol: