Your first alcoholic experience...

during the bruce wayne: murderer/fugitive storyline his body was described as "sculpted steel". this was roughly... 2 years ago, maybe 3, in dc universe time. however, mere months ago he finished a year long training thing.

i think it's safe to say he's still tight.

I was about 5 or 6 when I had my first taste of beer. My aunt and uncle decided to take me and my cousen to a picnic but they forgot to take any juice or water, so when me and my cousen became really thirsty my uncle had to give us some beer. We didn't like it.

Although I (almost) never say no to a glass of good red wine I was really drunk only once in my life about 4 or 5 years ago but I don't remember anything so I can't tell the story.

during the bruce wayne: murderer/fugitive storyline his body was described as "sculpted steel". this was roughly... 2 years ago, maybe 3, in dc universe time. however, mere months ago he finished a year long training thing.

i think it's safe to say he's still tight.

as an american
when the foriegn guy said "flaccid" i thought he was refering to a "flaccid" penis as opposed to an "erect" penis

it just seems absurd to have a "tight" penis. questionable stability of the anus seemed far more plausible, imo.

My first alcoholic experience was me and my brother and some bitch walking down the road aimlessly, and a random guy came out of his house and said he was bored and he had booze.

So yeah, a bunch of shitty wine, and a bunch of beers. Long night, wine and beer should never be mixed. Oh and champagne and a few shots of cheap vodka.

My first alcoholic experience was me and my brother and some bitch walking down the road aimlessly, and a random guy came out of his house and said he was bored and he had booze.

So yeah, a bunch of shitty wine, and a bunch of beers. Long night, wine and beer should never be mixed. Oh and champagne and a few shots of cheap vodka.
most likely you passed out, and the random guy raped you and you don't remember it because that booze might have had some stuff.
the end

most likely you passed out, and the random guy raped you and you don't remember it because that booze might have had some stuff.
the end

No I didn't pass out. I was just really drunk. We left the place later and went back to where we were staying and drank more actually. Then I passed out sometime the next morning.