Your first alcoholic experience...

I did a similar screw up this new years. Drank to friggin' much and much and blacked out completely an hour after 2006 became 2007. It's almost like a psychosis. I told my gf and my friends some stupid shit, and she slept at a friends house. I woke up without any recollection of what happened. Scary stuff.

just had my first experience not too long.. maybe 2 months ago.
it was at my friends bonfire of approx. 7 people. in the middle of nowhere.
A SIP OF RUM THEN SOME HEINEKKENEN.
+2 smirnoffs. (later finding out they make my heart race like crazy)
so ultimately.. you know what happened. :puke:

it wasn't fun. severely traumatized from that.
not really. but that's about it. first and only.
i don't like the taste of alcohol.
but i'm too naive to speak so cheers.

great stories :lol:

my first: 7th grade, at a friends dads friends birthday party. all the old people were passing around a bunch of huge margarita glasses and they eventually got to us kids, and we disappeared with them for a couple hours, and i dont really remember what went on, so it doesnt really count. a few months later, my boyfriend had just broken up with me, so we raided a friends moms liquor closet- i went straight for the vodka, filled up a water bottle and went to the movies, and all i really remember about the rest of the night was screaming at a friend of mine who was trying to take my liquor.

my worst: last april, at a friends house. i had already smoked WAAAY too much and was hallucinating, and one of my buddies was all "hey kerry! try a redneck shotgun!" basically, shotgun from a brandy bottle, then chugged the remainder of it, which was about half a bottle. a few more shots later, i was in their backyard wandering around trying to get someone to pick me up, crying and apologizing for calling him. eventually i woke up half naked, in the mud, with my friends around me trying to get me to throw up, sticking their fingers down my throat because i refused to do it. i passed out again, woke up a little while later, and wandered back inside, and started all over again. around 5 they decided i had enough, so they loaded me into the car to take me to my boyfriends house. i cant remember the car ride, but they tell me i threw up a couple times on the way. woke up at 6 the next morning and ran out of his house in his boxers and a sweatshirt, then found my car and slept for 4 hours. i couldnt move for the next 2 days, and they still give me a hard time about it. if i find pictures of that night, i'll be sure to post.

I find alcohol overrated...I still don't understand what tastes so good about it.

Someone care to share (I actually do want to know, is it the bite? the aftertaste? what?)

I never had an alcoholic experience, cause i just try to avoid alcohol. I don't plan on having one either any time soon.

what the ehkk you guys doin in this forum? get the fuck outta here then.

come on , no one else got into any drunken fights? run from the cops?

faith no more is my hero, ive done things like that cept i woke up with glass shards in my hands and phone numbers i dont remember getting, always slightly awkward if i decide to call

Reactions: The Heartbreak Kid
ive been occasionaly drinking beer since i was about nine, but never really got pissed until 13. It was just on udl wich is kind of embarassing but i ended up passing out and spending the night half naked in the shower.

the worst: a couple of months ago i had a small party at my house wich involved 7 people, a bottle of wild turkey, half a bottle of dewars(mmmm) and a bottle of absolute. i made the mistake of not eating all day and downing several no-doze. by three suprisingly i could still walk (kind of) and me and my friends whent around beating the shit out of eachover in some park before i came home, passed out at home and woke up at corinda station with my jacket covered in bile:cry:. when i came home i found three used condoms in my room and spent the day cleaning up doritos and ash. i had a hangover for two days

the newest: shit, it was my friends sixteenth, i was half drunk and i spent the night holding my friend jordies hair back, and making sure he didnt drown.

I find alcohol overrated...I still don't understand what tastes so good about it.

Someone care to share (I actually do want to know, is it the bite? the aftertaste? what?)

I like the taste. Maybe I'm silly?

I can't help it, though, I just love the taste of beer. Good beer, though. None of that Coors Light watered down shit.