Your First ( Anything Metal)

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
My First Metal Cd Was Master Of Puppets, My First Swedish Metal Cd Was Slaughter Of The Soul And My First Inlfames Cd Was Colony.

Just Thought Id Ask, Not A Whole Lot Has Been Going On Lately So I Was Trying To Come Up With New Conversations.
I Know Iced In Flames Is Around Here Somewhere Debating Whether Or Not To Roast Me For Posting Another Topic But All Is Well And I Hope He Answers Too. I Was Curious To See Everyones Backgrounds.

First Metal CD: Metallica - Ride The Lightning
First Swedish Metal CD: In Flames - Colony
First In Flames CD: Same as above

The New Arch Before The Old. The Song Pilgrim Man Is One Of The Coolest Arch Enemy Songs Ever. Its When They Still Had A Dude As The Vocalist. Its Good Shit. I Cant Remeber What Album Its On. You Should Seriously Check Into Some Iflames If You Dont Have Any. Start With Colony , That Where I Started And Since It Was At The Middle Of Their Career I Learned To Apreciate Both The New And The Old.

First Metal Album - Megadeth - Countdown To Extinction (still love Megadeth too)

First Metal Concert - Slayer/In Flames (good initiation concert don't ya think?)

First "Underground Metal" Cd - Iced Earth - Alive In Athens

Two albums that got me into the European scene - Emperor - Live Ceremony and Children of Bodom - Follow the Reaper

First prog cd - Symphony X - DWOT

PEACE SELLS IS STILL ONE OF MY FAVS.
MY FIRST CONCERT WAS INFLAMES BY THEMSELVES, THEY PLAYED FOR OVER AN HOUR and 30 minutes. IT WAS AWESOME. THATS WHEN THEY FIRST SIGNED MY COLONY CD.

First metal cd - cannibal corpse - Tomb of the mutilated
First swedish metal cd - In Flames - Whoracle
First In flames - " " "

Shit, evan84 that post in your signature has to be one of the worst i've ever seen! Haha, fag

First Metal: Metallica-S+M
First Swedish: In Flames-Whoracle
Concert: Metallica St Anger tour (quite painful)
First good concert: Bodom '03

My First Metal Cd Was Master Of Puppets, My First Swedish Metal Cd Was Slaughter Of The Soul And My First Inlfames Cd Was Colony.

First Metal CD: Rammstein - Sehnsucht
First Swedish Metal CD: In Flames - Whoracle
First In Flames CD: In Flames - Whoracle

The Bringer said:

First Metal CD: Rammstein - Sehnsucht
First Swedish Metal CD: In Flames - Whoracle
First In Flames CD: In Flames - Whoracle
:confused:

so you have 2 "first metal CD's", 2 "first Swedish metal CD's", and 2 "first In Flames CD's"?