Your impressions about The Never Ending Way Of ORwarriOR.

...just received an email from NB that my CD+shirt was shipped today and it will arrive on friday, I´m so f..... happy right now :D :D :D

The package will contain some more gifts than the original description of the package :) Mainly postcards, magnets (for a happy fridge) and a few posters. Some of you will get really personalized items :D
Be careful when opening it (you'll probably have to use a knife to cut the tape) not to damage the stuff inside...

Thanks a ton Yannick and Nathalie! I shall be forever indebted !!

Just to watch out for the mailman, how long do you think the package to India will take? 4-5 days?

The release date in Israel is today (there is a signing session in Tel Aviv as well this evening).
So I guess the CDs ordered on OL's website will be shipped soon.

And once more, as soon as it got released, it got leaked. Of course I'm not going to say where I found it leacked, but if someone's is so impacient that he can't wait three more days, maybe is able to find it before I report the link to Century Media...which is going to be right now.

Regarding the album, is simply a Masterpice, I gave it a 10/10 in my review (still working in the english version). I don't know if it's better or worse than Mabool, I think they're so different albums that is pointless to compare. The difference between them reduce the thing to a matter of taste.

so I got my CD today...and so far I´ve listened to it two times. and what should I say? at this moment, I´m speachless because of this masterpiece! it´s simply amazing, beautiful melodies, heavy riffs, wonderful vocal lines... and a few times I even was near to tears because of the great atmosphere combined with beautiful, sad melodies.
for me, ORwarriOR definitely is the release of the year!
*happy as f**k* :headbang:

ORwarriOR is good. I instantly fell in love with Sapari, Va'yehi OR, Olat Ha Tamid, In Thy Never Ending Way, and also loved New Jerusalem, His Leaf Shall Not Wither, From Broken Vessels, Treading Through Darkness and Bereft In The Abyss after many listenings. Other tracks also have great moments, some of them close to Mabool and El Norra Alila sound.

The album is so sophisticated so you need to listen to it over and over again to feel it completely. I like ORwarriOR as much as Mabool, so it's also my 2nd favorite one after El Norra Alila.

My gods!!! Orgasmic! That's the word for it! Nothing else!

You guys keep on surprising us and you're doing it so good! A heaven you have created.

Thank you a thousand times! :worship:

s and a few times I even was near to tears because of the great atmosphere combined with beautiful, sad melodies.

Im not ashamed to say, I cried when I heard it the first time. I could hold it dry for some of the emotioanl parts, but then came NEW JERUSALEM and it grabbed me and a storm of feelings raged in me.
This melody! The lyrics! Its all the feelings I have about OL all packed into one song. WOW

The whole cd is a masterpiece. I agree it is hard to compare it to Mabool for it being so different. But at the same time I feel its in another galaxy from Mabool. The band sounds like new, like I said after hearing it: THIS IS ORPHANED LAND 2.0 (and thanks Kobi for quoting me on that one)

PFF, just writing about it makes me all happy.
When you get the album and listen to it for the first time, just let if flow. Dont try to grasp it all at once, because there is just to much going on to do that. Listen to it over and over and you will discover new things even after 70 plays. I guarantee you this.

:worship:!

Listen to it over and over and you will discover new things even after 70 plays. I guarantee you this.

:worship:!

I agree with you (despite I only got it yesterday and couldn't spend enough time to hear it 70 times!)

The work done by Steven Wilson emphasize this masterpiece in the metal world.
Should I recommend everyone to watch the good job Mattan also did?

I'm reaching the 70 times! ;)
Not important : seems strange but I feel a subtle thrill along the spine when I hear Kobi saying "so a heaven you may create" at the end.

MAZALTOV! You catch up fast. And it really does not wear out at all, you have this feeling like you cant get enough of this album??? ME TOO
And yes, the documentary Matan did really adds another layer to the whole thing.
Anyone reading that didnt buy the limited edition: buy it NOW, its gonna be sold out soon.

-Little personal story-

My younger brother Ollo (no need to introduce him ;) ) called me last week. Through the phone I could hear a little thing in his voice that indicated a deep emotion.
The store had made a mistake and he was holding in his hands the new album before its release! So he bought it for his twin brother waiting for his own collector edition. After several listening and called me again very excited with these words : whaoo! it's a bomb!!!
I hoped I could buy it too before Monday too. Unfortunately I had to wait...
When I came to buy the CD I couldn't see it but after a few minutes of search I finally found it. There was only one copy left in the store : the "limited" one waiting patiently for me...

-the end-

Ok guys, sounds like a boring girly tale. But well this how I lived the last moments before the first track started!
Nat is right : hurry up guys, buy the limited edition! It really worths it! It gives a very good overview of how the band made the album and above all the philosophy of the band.

I envy all the ones who bought the collector edition but... Ollo will soon receive it and share the pleasure with the whole family! To those who don't have such brother/sister we will send you pictures of the package at the french forum (here)