Your last album purchase/trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tea Party's disc Interzone Mantras which won't leave my disc player! Oh well the other new ones will have to wait.

Bumblefoot,

How do you like Close to the Edge? Everytime I listen to that or Relayer I'm left speachless. I also got to see them play Close to the Edge from start to finish about 10 years ago! What a concert!

Today I bought:

Absu - Tara (had it on my computer for ages; finally found it in HMV)
Emperor - In the Night Side Eclipse (now I have them all:))
Hypocrisy - Abducted:headbang:
Hypocrisy - Final Chapter:devil:
Testament - Demonic:devil:
Immortal - Sons of Northern Darkness:heh: (downloaded some mp3s last week....blew me away!)
Soilent Green - Deleted Symphony For the Beaten Down
:cool:
Nevermore - The Politics of Ecstasy (about freekin time:headbang:.)
Haggard - Awaken the Centuries (a masterpiece; highly recommended)
Godspeed You Black Emperor! - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven - (not metal, but mind-blowing nontheless)
Liquid Tension Experiment (DT sucks, but I like LTE. so there)
Liquid Tension Experiment 2

set me back $340. On one excursion last month I bought 20 cds at $580. my conclusion is as follows: Music is an addiction. It costs money. I'm now broke. but guess what.......it's fucking worth it!

I bought The Interzone Mantras a while back. I've only listened to it a couple times. Anyway, The Tea Party rock. My prefered disc is The Edges of Twilight, but they're all great.

CLose to the Edge is brilliant. Except their vocalist is annoying as fuck. Kinda ruins the otherwise flawless syncopated musicianship.

Since I realized that I had too much money in my pocket tonight, I went to Best Buy to see if they had Blind Guardian's ANATO. Luckily for me, they had one CD, and that was it. It made my night. I love this album. :headbang:

Originally posted by O'blivion
I bought The Interzone Mantras a while back. I've only listened to it a couple times. Anyway, The Tea Party rock. My prefered disc is The Edges of Twilight, but they're all great.

CLose to the Edge is brilliant. Except their vocalist is annoying as fuck. Kinda ruins the otherwise flawless syncopated musicianship.

I like The Edges of Twilight the best so far also. I don't know if it's the "new disc" thing ,but Intrerzone Mantras is becoming my favorite. I'll have do a comparision between the two to see which is the best for me.

I know what you mean about the vocals of Yes and unfortunatly it seems that alot of the progressive bands try to emulate this style. I've been buying alot of instrumental only discs because of this and luckly there is alot of great music that is now at my finger tips.

You can also sign me up on your addicted list of music purchasing. Thankfully I have a great paying job and a hobby that averages around an extra 10 grand a year.

I got 4 at once

Megadeth - Rude awakening
Emperor - Emperial live ceremony
Zyklon - World ov worms
Blind Guardian - A night at the opera

Status
Not open for further replies.