Your last purchase??

Pre-ordered the new Cynic (not the obscenely expensive package from their label)

Immolation - Unholy Cult
Immolation - Failures for Gods
Immolation - Here in After
Damien Jurado - Ghost of David

I wonder if Ken from LaserCD will have a preorder for this?

Just bought (For $12):

51QK1VD1FRL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Just bought Star Wars:The Force Unleashed. Was going to wait to get it later when it goes down in price because I am not a that big of a Star Wars fan; however, I played the demo and it really seemed to play very well. I think it is the first Star Wars game I have ever purchased. We'll see if it lives up to what the demo made it seem.

I also bought the new Iced Earth album. I know, in another thread I stated that even though I kind of liked FA this one was not very good. I had only listened through the album once on my computer at the time, and I had listened to a few more songs over again on shuffle a few days ago and it didn't seem quite as bad as before. When I first listened to it I think I was hoping for classic thrashy IE again and that is what really dissappointed me. Even though its not great it has its moments and is somewhat enjoyable. I normally wouldn't purchas a somewhat enjoyable album but what pushed me to really buy it was the fact I own FA, which is part one of two. Basically it would feel weird not to own the second part after buying the first. I don't know, I am weird like that.

wow, very well done J-Dub, looks beautiful!! :D

Also, hope your Dad can recover as quickly as possible, he really seems to be in the wars... :erk:

Thanks Dan, come on over, I'll let ya take it for a few laps around the lake! :)
My dad's a tough old dude, and even though he was loopy as hell on Saturday, he was fine when I took him in for a non-related Dr. appointment early this a.m. I generally have a pretty desinsitized stomach for all things gross & disgusting, but watching them clean out the wound and staple it shut, gave me a the heebie-jeebies....

eww...

Thanks man, I'll be over this afternoon... :lol: :D

My last purchase this morning, an extremely well packaged package arrived at the shop, in fact it was packaged so well, it was an inspiration to all future packaging missions. :cool: Anyways, after about 15 minutes removing all said packaging, I came upon an Ibanez case, and upon opening, there it was, my first (and hopefully the first of many) 7 string electric guitar. And Ibanez RG7321 courtesy of a sevenstring.org and bmusic forumite, excellent condition, sounds awesome with the Seymour Duncans, I'll have to wait til tonight to take it home and give it a proper spin. Pics shall also follow later this evening. :D

eww...

Thanks man, I'll be over this afternoon... :lol: :D

My last purchase this morning, an extremely well packaged package arrived at the shop, in fact it was packaged so well, it was an inspiration to all future packaging missions. :cool: Anyways, after about 15 minutes removing all said packaging, I came upon an Ibanez case, and upon opening, there it was, my first (and hopefully the first of many) 7 string electric guitar. And Ibanez RG7321 courtesy of a sevenstring.org and bmusic forumite, excellent condition, sounds awesome with the Seymour Duncans, I'll have to wait til tonight to take it home and give it a proper spin. Pics shall also follow later this evening. :D

Awesome! :headbang: Maybe the next will be a Caparison? ;)