Your last purchase??

Not to sound like a negative Nancy, but...

My extra super expensive $50 copy of Chaos in Motion arrived today and I just watched about half. My first impressions aren't too good. The first being I shelled out a fuck load of money under the assumption that there would at least be a booklet with pretty pictures, maybe even a lock of John Petrucci's hair, but nothing. It just had 5 discs in it. The thin paper covering didn't even come with a sleeve. Then the quality of the video is horrible. Annoyingly grainy, even worse than Live Scenes (Which is better than this DVD). It sounds like Labrie's voice is going as well as some of the vocals, especially on Constant Motion and Blind Faith are completely unbearable. I had to change the track, which I have never had to do before.

It's absolutely incredible how they could have went from Score to this. Way to go, guys!:rolleyes:

Curse you! ;)

Ok, ABQ...The TC Electronic Vintage Tube Primer is like having a BBE Green Screamer(improved TS808) and a BBE Boosta Grande(super clean 20dB boost) in one pedal with some additional tonal control. It is superb! It's actually the T-Rex Moller Overdrive repackaged (and discontinued) by TC Electronic. It's great in front of my Carvin XV112...pushes the tubes nicely...and it's a super quiet pedal considering all the gain on tap.

news-quantumshirt.jpg

:D

D
Gigantour DVD (Finally! found it)

Gigantour 2005 I assume? Yeah it's awesome, although I was mega dissapointed that it only shows two songs from each band. Especially when you hear SX just about to play Wicked and it just cuts into the second song! :/

Gigantour 2005 I assume? Yeah it's awesome, although I was mega dissapointed that it only shows two songs from each band. Especially when you hear SX just about to play Wicked and it just cuts into the second song! :/

Yes, 2005. Or whatever year that was. I can't keep up anymore. :erk:

I haven't seen it yet. I had heard of disappointment, but at least it's something, eh?

Yes - Fragile LP. Perfect condition, $1.
ACDC - Who Made Who (live) LP
Aerosmith - Rock In A Hard Place LP
Clapton - Just One Night (live at Budokan, 2 LP)

(all of these are perfect condition, $1 ea.)

Gene Wolfe - An Evil Guest hardcover. $25.
The Illiad & The Odyssey, Bound leather. $20

Yeah, and it also fits me perfectly! It's so hard to find good T-Shirts!

Dan, Mythology is an excellent album. My favorite DS release, beside Planet X, of course. Listen to the Holdsworth solo on 'Day of the Dead'...:OMG: