Your last purchase??

ewwwww Zach.....gross

Dammit....late to the party again, I was just going to ask Zach not to translate the tattoo on his lower back......(Montu told me about it...)

What? I wipe...

edit: sorry, i forgot what forum i was on. The proper response for this forum would have been:
"WTF MAN U R A DICK I WILL KILL U!!!11!1one!!! I H8 U!!!" </progfan>

LOL!

You wipe, huh? With what?

I ordered...

Symphony X - V
Symphony X - The Divine Wings Of Tragedy
Wasp - The Crimson Idol

And I bought Sepultura's Arise And Beneath The Remains.

There was this charity book sale at the bank today, so I bought Misery by Stephen King and an old school Nintendo Power issue with a preview for Goldeneye 64. It also had Wave Race stickers, I came.

There was this charity book sale at the bank today, so I bought Misery by Stephen King and an old school Nintendo Power issue with a preview for Goldeneye 64. It also had Wave Race stickers, I came.
The 100th issue of Nintendo Power is also excellent. It was back when Wave Race was only out for like 2 weeks, and no one except me had realized how much that game sucks.

Sorry, I have this irrational grudge against Wave Race 64.

I used to think Wave Race 64 was over hyped when it came out but now that I look back on it, it was pretty cool.

Remember Snowboard Kids 2? Easily one of the best games for N64!

That game was cool too but not better than Snowboard Kids 2.

Mario Party, WCW vs NWO, Bomberman, and South Park were MAAAD fun in 4 player mode.... especially the first two.

The 100th issue of Nintendo Power is also excellent. It was back when Wave Race was only out for like 2 weeks, and no one except me had realized how much that game sucks.

Sorry, I have this irrational grudge against Wave Race 64.

I believe I own the 100th issue, does it have an epic picture of Link on it by any chance?

Also, my friend actually owns this one (Issue number 1). He found it at a yard sale:

Np1.jpg

EDIT: NVM, the one I was thinking about is this.. Which is issue 114:

np114sm.jpg