Finally ordered one of these:

horus20bn.gif

Should hopefully arrive sometime around October... :D

i despise you.

Finally ordered one of these:

horus20bn.gif

Should hopefully arrive sometime around October... :D

I saw your post at the Cap forum. Good on ya! Way to take my advice! :lol:
Seriously, you can't go wrong with either, and black hardware rules, as it shows less wear over time unless you have super acidic sweat. IF all goes well with my job transition, I may be looking for either a new one, or a NM used one. My Aurora is getting lonely, and is outnumbered!....... :)

I saw your post at the Cap forum. Good on ya! Way to take my advice! :lol:
Seriously, you can't go wrong with either, and black hardware rules, as it shows less wear over time unless you have super acidic sweat. IF all goes well with my job transition, I may be looking for either a new one, or a NM used one. My Aurora is getting lonely, and is outnumbered!....... :)

Cheers for the advice... ;)

I don't sweat much, so Gold hardware should be fine I reckon it looks pretty good on the black anyway... :cool:

Guitars have a habit of getting lonely, I fear what I'm getting myself into here... :lol:

Cheers for the advice... ;)

I don't sweat much, so Gold hardware should be fine I reckon it looks pretty good on the black anyway... :cool:

Guitars have a habit of getting lonely, I fear what I'm getting myself into here... :lol:

LOL, anytime! :)

My first ever decent huitar was a black/gold 77 Les Paul Custom. I too am a closet addict of black/gold. Just wish the hw finish didn't wear like it did...

Living close enough to visit Shane's shop would be MURDER on my wallet! :D

LOL, anytime! :)

My first ever decent huitar was a black/gold 77 Les Paul Custom. I too am a closet addict of black/gold. Just wish the hw finish didn't wear like it did...

Living close enough to visit Shane's shop would be MURDER on my wallet! :D

It's still a 40 minute drive there, so I've only been there once so far, but I'll be frequenting it more often once I've got my driver's licence, and then all hell will break loose upon my wallet, as you say... :headbang: Should have a good collection of guitars though... :lol:

Cacophony- Speed Metal Symphony (I nearly dived when my eye caught that amongst all the cds...)
Neal Morse- ?
Neal Morse- Testimony
Spock's Beard- V

Now I can't buy any more cd's for a long time so all my money goes towards my guitar... :D