Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Nothing expensive or major, but I've been GASing to see this since it's release so I bought the new Joe Bonamassa "Live from the Royal Albert Hall" DVD today and all I can say it holy shit can that man play guitar. If you are at all appreciative of just great guitarists, whether they are metal guitarists or not, you owe it to yourself to get this DVD. Kevin Shirley and Bonamassa produced it and the 5.1 mix is outstanding. He's one of those guys that just has magic in his fingers.

cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that epic intro sounded awesome, and I had really high hopes - until the actual song started :erk: (but don't mind me, I just hate blues :D)

I'm planning on buying one too this week, probably from the same seller lol! I was waiting for an used one to go on ebay but it seems no one is selling his and the lowest price I've seen for an used is 500$...For 100$ more I'll buy a new one with full warranty...

Yeah I though $549 new with free shipping was pretty good considering they are $699 on Musiciansfriend.

That's a very nice looking axe! Did you get that same red/maroon color too? Congrats, hopefully they'll be nice and ship it sooner than May. :erk:

Yep getting the red. I guess they had a few pre-production ones heading out at the end of January, and if people don't pay up they are going to offer them to the current pre-order guys. So I may get lucky.

what field of work is that?!

Fuck being a college student, I barely make 200 bucks a week and then take rent, electricity, gas, food ect out fuck my life dude lol

i record metalcore / metal bands on indie labels

i also do a few pop/radio rock acts

i've built up quite a client list over the years, and thankfully most of them are successful so, they keep coming back

Joey: Did you notice any real world differences with Monster Power? Cause it claims to provide the most pristine video and audio quality ever with zero ground noise lol.

the monster power is great

but there's still a few A/C problems that you can run into, that not even it can prevent

if you want true clean power, you have to go with the big wall-installed units, or floor models like the... http://www.tripplite.com/en/products/product-series.cfm?txtSeriesID=324&EID=5

to completely isolate the current

and last time i checked... i've only recorded one crabcore band you fucks.

But can't you feel it's one of those things that's gonna haunt you like for *ever*?

Cheers for the heads up on the Monster Power. I've been looking for some filtering/conditioner units for a while. There are so many out there with different feature sets, it's hard to quite pick one out.

I think I will order that thing to replace my old pod pro...

Seem's great to go with my marshall 9200 power amp... almost same setup of Dave Mustain and Chris Broderick :headbang::headbang:

GSP1101.jpg

But can't you feel it's one of those things that's gonna haunt you like for *ever*?

Cheers for the heads up on the Monster Power. I've been looking for some filtering/conditioner units for a while. There are so many out there with different feature sets, it's hard to quite pick one out.

well thanks to crabcore, these 5 kids get to tour and play music for a living

and i own just about everything i've ever wanted

even if it does haunt me, i'll laugh every time

actually, i record my friends for a living

and last time i checked... i've only recorded one crabcore band you fucks.

I never get the whole point about the fuzz recording specific genres (in this case crabcore). From every genre you learn something. I hate recording these fake gangsta's spittin' in my SM7.. I'd rather kill 'em. But since it occassionally gets me 200€ for 1 day recording....I'm not complaining.. I'm working with music, great. I'm broadening my horizons, great. And sometimes there is something good in there that I really enjoy...