Your latest G.A.S. purchases

But can't you feel it's one of those things that's gonna haunt you like for *ever*?

Cheers for the heads up on the Monster Power. I've been looking for some filtering/conditioner units for a while. There are so many out there with different feature sets, it's hard to quite pick one out.

Who gives a fuck who your clients are if they don't pillage your home or make your life COMPLETELY miserable.

Joey makes 'em sound great, he gets his bills paid, and everyone is happy. No discrimination keeps the gears turning and expands your production skills.

New%20Recto.jpg

2010 Recto FTW! You bitches better be jealous :kickass:

Don't recall addressing that post at you.

Enjoy the Rec.

I'm very aware it wasn't addressed at me, but this is a public forum. If you wish to have a private conversation, I believe that PM would be more appropriate. Please, correct me if I'm wrong; I don't want to overstep any boundaries. If I post something here, I expect anyone to respond to it, hence why anyone out of Korea can read this message board :lol:

Don't you think that "wound" has been picked at enough? If you search the word "crabcore" you'll probably get more results than "joey's pod preset."

Thanks for the cheers on the amp. If you want to hear how it sounds, send me some DIs, Ermz.

akai-lpk25-lpd8.jpg

58658_l.jpg

I've had fun times with my Nanokey and was going to order the Nanopad, but after reading a bunch of reviews I decided to get the Akai LPD-8 instead, and couldn't resist ordering the LPK-25 too. Apparently they should be significantly better, though it sucks that the LPD-8 only has 8 pads.

Also ordered a 3m balanced XLR to TRS cable for my Redeye (which I still haven't used at all) though I again don't have an amp to reamp with, as I sold my Windsor and Framus 2x12" cab some time ago.

Oh, and I almost forgot, got one of these from a friend for playing at home. I actually owned one earlier, but had to sell it to buy some other stuff and I've been practising without an amp since.

vDA52.jpg

AT4040%20small.jpg

Brought an AT4040 in absolutely mint off ebay for £160. So far in tests I've found it superb, really good transient response and lovely smooth top end.

Joe