Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Looking at a 1960 AV (Vintage 30s ftw :headbang: ) now. A friend of mine knows the seller. Apparently he got it for 150 euros three years ago. Apart from a broken Marshall logo and a small tear in the grill cloth it seems to be fine. I know these usually don't go dead cheap but since I know now how much the guy paid for it I don't really wanna break the bank, ya know? How much would you pay for it?

Is it an auction, too? Does he know how much that cab is actually worth? If there are no cracks in the wood or any fucked up wiring, I'd probably go up to 300 max.

I put a couple EMG 35DC pickups in a bass of mine with an active system from EMG with bass boost/cut, treble boost/cut, and parametric mids. A lot more volume and way more balls than other pickups.

I put a couple EMG 35DC pickups in a bass of mine with an active system from EMG with bass boost/cut, treble boost/cut, and parametric mids. A lot more volume and way more balls than other pickups.

Do you know anything about bass pickup sizes? I'm all confused when looking at the EMG site... I have no idea what would fit in this Brice...

Just ordered this beauty! An ESP Horizon-II Standard!

1001809esp_horizonii_ss0809405_lg3.jpg

Worth every penny. Fairly easy build with a little electronics experience. One of the best purchases I've made. I usually use my 3 A12's on OH's and snare and my N72 on kick. The N72 gets used more often than not on vocals and bass. A12's are used on guitars most of the time. For about $1700 you can get a rack and 4 modules...you'll be glad you did.

I don't think I can build em. I'd probably get 8 modules, but I'm thinkin all N72s. I feel like cohesiveness is important, and using the same pre is nice for that.