Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Its ok, It works great with Reaper. Not as robust as the FaderPort and has conflicting midi control data so I'm debating on keeping it.

Pack of new Dunlop Jazz III Max Grips =)

I got some too a little while ago, but to be honest I wasn't that crazy about 'em, I find I still prefer the regular Jazz III's with only a small square of grip tape on 'em (having the grip over the majority of the surface on both sides just felt awkward IMO - pity :()

I got some too a little while ago, but to be honest I wasn't that crazy about 'em, I find I still prefer the regular Jazz III's with only a small square of grip tape on 'em (having the grip over the majority of the surface on both sides just felt awkward IMO - pity :()

Ive never had any grip tape on them before but as long as they are the same size I should be alright with them. It was either order a few of the original ones or try the new ones, so it had so be done! :lol:

Oh black, definitely (black = stiff, red = regular), I have a few regular Jazz III reds but I really don't like 'em, with a pick that small I can't stand having ANY flex! (bigger picks are another story however)

This

Paris-08-Preview-Renault-Megane-III-made-officially-official_80059_1.jpg

but black, should have it in a week or two!

Ok, no really gas...but I wanted an needed a new car!