Your latest G.A.S. purchases

a_drum_trigger_kit_icon.gif

4 of them. They aren't DDrums...but they look like they are just as good as the Red Shots.

a_drum_trigger_kit_icon.gif

4 of them. They aren't DDrums...but they look like they are just as good as the Red Shots.

Neat. Let me know how they hold up, I was going to build some of my own which would look similar to those. Just a mount, jack, cheap piezo, and some foam.

Neat. Let me know how they hold up, I was going to build some of my own which would look similar to those. Just a mount, jack, cheap piezo, and some foam.

Yeah man, I'll get back to you if I remember (which I hope I do). Yeah you can build them yourself out of those materials no problem - I just need these by next week (hopefully I will have them :erk:), and don't really have the time (or interest) to build them. But they should be fun to build. Good luck!

im luckiy, in the UK tape op is free, and have been getting it for nearly 2 years now :) i find it a bit plain, but theres the odd cool thing in there!

Yeah, I got it for free for a year too, but they aren't offering it anymore :/ I really enjoy the magazine, even though it's more analog and old school oriented. Almost every issue has some really interesting interviews!