Your latest G.A.S. purchases

19261_289449731080_640581080_4872331_2482823_n.jpg

Fender Mexican Jazz. My favorite bass to record... found it for a steal on Kijiji.

Kid didn't know what he had. Bad setup, flat wound strings, filthy, etc...

Cleaned it up, set the neck, intonated it, polished the frets, new strings... growls like a motherfucker. :headbang:

thats some awesome packaging, and jesus eddie, this amp pic is like you said, gnna need two photos, one of the cabs, one of the heads!

OR

take em all outside on a cool but sunny day (avoiding any cosmetic damage)

and you can take a pic of them all! :)

that´s gonna be an EPIC photo when it´s done:p

Awesome! What did you pay for it?

It reminds me of my first(And only.) gig at a festival... plugged in the guitar to the amp, flicked back from the standby mode just to hear this ringing sounds.. and NO GAIN! :lol:
My dad had to drive 12 miles, pick up my amp and drive back within 25 minutes! :lol:

It's a 2210. I was looking into the 2205s since I figured they have more than enough power but this one was just too good of a deal to let it pass: EUR 750 incl. custom build Thomann road case. The case alone is EUR 179,- so that leaves EUR 571,- for the amp. :) I've been looking for a two-channel JCM 800 for at least 6 months now. From various auctions on eBay I figured I'd have to shell out 850 to make sure to win the auction. However this particular one had a starting bid of 750 and as I expected no one bid on it but me. It's really some kind of psychological issue. People on eBay always hope to make a steal so they don't even consider placing their first bid at 750. Also it's not a good idea to set your starting bid that high if you're trying to sell something. First of all you have to pay more auction fees and secondly I'm sure this one would have scored at least 850 (with the case and all) if it had startet at 1 euro. In fact two days later an auction for a 2205 ended at 830. Needless to say there was no case included. ;)

Apparently this one is from '84, at least the seller said so.

Looking at a 1960 AV (Vintage 30s ftw :headbang: ) now. A friend of mine knows the seller. Apparently he got it for 150 euros three years ago. Apart from a broken Marshall logo and a small tear in the grill cloth it seems to be fine. I know these usually don't go dead cheap but since I know now how much the guy paid for it I don't really wanna break the bank, ya know? How much would you pay for it?

Notuern: You have a JCM 800 2205 / 2210 too or what?