Your latest G.A.S. purchases

17469_750779390154_23316988_4232472.jpg

Logitech Illuminated Keyboard.

Got it to replace my 7 year old Saitek. I love it. Very thin, like a laptop keyboard. And the back-lighting is white, so it's not cheesy like all the gamer keyboards.

Ordered a brass trem block, one of the allen wrench tremstoppers, an OFR assembly, and an 81-7 for my RG... I haven't even seen the thing in person yet, and I've already almost doubled the amount I paid for it via upgrades. :lol:

I know someone who doesn't agree with that :lol:

I remember when I thought, "when I get 3 amps, I'll be finished", well I'm already over 20 amps now :lol:
Every time I buy a new amp I say to myself, "this is the last one". I'm always wrong :lol:

I think that I could say that 3 amps are enough :)
But GAS doesn't let me say that :lol:

Eddy,

Don't you find a lot of the sounds from your amps overlapping at some point?

I will admit I just pulled the trigger on a mint condition blockletter 5150, so now I can own all three models. I'm going to tell the truth and say that you were definitely part of the reason why I did :lol:

^ Nice, I may have to pull the trigger on a pair of these myself as Neighbours might not be too happy with Monitors. What are your first impressions?

^ Nice, I may have to pull the trigger on a pair of these myself as Neighbours might not be too happy with Monitors. What are your first impressions?

go tell the neighbours to fuck offf!:lol:

lol ours came round the other day when we were drum tracking, however theres legally nowt that can be done about it, its not persistant was only 2 tunes and was before 11pm.

however he came around the day after he lost his rag and apologised!:)

Im a bassplayer really, but now I dont have a bassguitar anymore.
So what did I get? A Roland TD6 :)
I should have my head examined..

go tell the neighbours to fuck offf!:lol:

lol ours came round the other day when we were drum tracking, however theres legally nowt that can be done about it, its not persistant was only 2 tunes and was before 11pm.

however he came around the day after he lost his rag and apologised!:)

LOL That may be the way to do it alright. Still drums are much louder than a pair of monitors so I should be safe, Maybe I'm just being over cautious, I only moved in three weeks ago :loco:

Well my first impression was that they sound really good haha. they fit nice on your ears and head, and they have a lil bit of isolation too.

I literally just got them so I havent used them for mixing at all yet to see how they do with unfinished songs and whatnot, but I have a feelings they are going to do the trick!

It was between these or the DT770s, and I went with these because I got them for $99 new. If you have the money tho Id go out on a limb and say the 770s are prob a lil better.

Well my first impression was that they sound really good haha. they fit nice on your ears and head, and they have a lil bit of isolation too.

I literally just got them so I havent used them for mixing at all yet to see how they do with unfinished songs and whatnot, but I have a feelings they are going to do the trick!

It was between these or the DT770s, and I went with these because I got them for $99 new. If you have the money tho Id go out on a limb and say the 770s are prob a lil better.

Cheers for the reply, I hear ya, there is not much difference in price here, I can assure you they would sound better than my behringer monitors lol :oops: and the Beyers are availeble locally too :D

Honestly, the DT770s are only great for mixing bass frequencies and judging space in a mix. They are very UNDERHYPED in the mids. This is especially true when going back and forth from my Sony MDR7509-HDs. If you listen to great recorded guitar tones, by Andy, Collin, Mader, etc, they sound too scooped in these headphones. I tend to think the best headphones are the ones that sound most like good monitors/like listening in the car (which we all know is an AMAZING place to listen to music due to the structural integrity).