Your latest G.A.S. purchases

I've been reunited by the Framus Cobra (only reason I sold it was cause of finances for my new car).

Very very happy. I love the 5150 and Mesa and that will never change. But for some reason I love the Framus Cobra. However, it's going to take a bit more work to get it to sound the best recorded as opposed to the aforementioned amps. I'm confident I can get it sounding exactly like Rose of Sharyn. (haha j/j).

This is also on route. So I'll be offering full reamping services in about 2-3 weeks. :)

RadialXAMPActiveReampingDevice.jpg

Bout time, poida!

Was it the Cobra that they used on Rose of Sharyn, or was it the Dragon? I can't remember which one of the two they used for most of the album, and which one was on Sharyn after the other died.

If all goes well I'll have something new to put up here later today.

Was it the Cobra that they used on Rose of Sharyn, or was it the Dragon? I can't remember which one of the two they used for most of the album, and which one was on Sharyn after the other died.

IIRC The Dragon was used for most of the album and the Cobra for that one track.

Ohhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnn. Don't scuff up that pretty cab. Dude that hurts. :erk: :lol: I never sat my amps on top of that thing.

Hmmmmm, wonder what you will be adding............................ :D

:lol: ffs man I thought your pedanticness had limits. It's fine, they're built to have shit stacked on top. Don't worry! All I did was remove the casters and now it's gonna sit in that one spot for its life :)

FWIW the Benton is in a corner somewhere, there are absolutely no scuff marks and it is resting in its cover! If that makes you feel better.

I just won, for auction on ebay, a Hartke A100 kickback combo. 100 watt 1 x 15" aluminum cone. 7 band graphic eq, limiter, fx loop and d.i. :headbang:
!Bk)(R4QB2k~$(KGrHqUOKiMEsnPsZfgMBLY64PG03Q~~_12.JPG

!Bk)(VQgBGk~$(KGrHqQOKjIEsnIpRhScBLY64mIK8g~~_12.JPG

!Bk)((tg!2k~$(KGrHqIOKkYEsmmRrF)sBLY6436zO!~~_12.JPG

Eddy,

Don't you find a lot of the sounds from your amps overlapping at some point?

I will admit I just pulled the trigger on a mint condition blockletter 5150, so now I can own all three models. I'm going to tell the truth and say that you were definitely part of the reason why I did :lol:

You're right about that, they really overlap, I have some amps that can sound very close to each other. Like Krank, 5150, Slo100, CAA OD100, they are voiced very similar, but have their differences.
And the amps that are more versatile overlap even more.
I prefer amps that are less versatile but what they do, they do it as no other one.

I also bought the Mills, if I'm not mistaken because of you, I never had heard about it before :p
And BTW, I'm going to sell my 5150II but I have another different 5150 version on it's way :lol:

You're right about that, they really overlap, I have some amps that can sound very close to each other. Like Krank, 5150, Slo100, CAA OD100, they are voiced very similar, but have their differences.
And the amps that are more versatile overlap even more.
I prefer amps that are less versatile but what they do, they do it as no other one.

I also bought the Mills, if I'm not mistaken because of you, I never had heard about it before :p
And BTW, I'm going to sell my 5150II but I have another different 5150 version on it's way :lol:

How do you like the Mills?

I modded my 5150 II to make it have a real, awesome clean channel. It is a little bit more thick sounding, and the distortion channel is a bit more defined. I'm going to A/B to my 5150 blockletter on Thursday-ish.