Your latest G.A.S. purchases

newest stuff

57481_l.jpg

tasty :D

Öwen;8928042 said:
If you drop the 'g' out of 'bogner' you get 'boner' :p

Ahhh :lol:

I just traded my Jazz Chorus for a bass guitar.

Now I only have eight :heh:

I'll keep an eye on your list and if you show more than 8 amps I won't let it pass :lol:

I love white telex. But honestly I would never want an amp in white for gigs. Pretty amps belong in a studio where they (hopefully) don't get bumped around a lot.

This one won't leave the studio ever :)

I'm pretty sure the Twin Jet has the blue channel from the XTC as opposed to a dedicated clean.

-Joe

I'm not sure but I think that it's a different circuit.

I finally made the plunge, and now a proud PC to MAC convert. :)

imac.jpg

iMac 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor w/ 8g RAM.

So far, REAPER seems to be running great on it! GarageBand is garbage though in my opinion. LOL. I hate it. I may be purchasing Cubase or Logic if Reaper gives me issues. But so far so good.

I've never been able to properly record more than 1 track at a time due to latency and PC issues. All that is gone now though! :kickass:

I finally made the plunge, and now a proud PC to MAC convert. :)

imac.jpg

iMac 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor w/ 8g RAM.

So far, REAPER seems to be running great on it! GarageBand is garbage though in my opinion. LOL. I hate it. I may be purchasing Cubase or Logic if Reaper gives me issues. But so far so good.

I've never been able to properly record more than 1 track at a time due to latency and PC issues. All that is gone now though! :kickass:

Jealous.
My PC is really starting to choke when i'm working with 40+ tracks, even when most fx are frozen. It's obviously something not working properly as the CPU just completely freaks every often and maxes itself out and the audio goes all garbled

Jealous.
My PC is really starting to choke when i'm working with 40+ tracks, even when most fx are frozen. It's obviously something not working properly as the CPU just completely freaks every often and maxes itself out and the audio goes all garbled

LOL thanks. The latency was my biggest issue w/ my PC though. But when I did rig it so I could do multiple tracks, the computer would completely halt and crash. And it wasn't like I was running some slow as PC either... it was a DELL with an Intel COre 2 Duo CPU 2.6ghz, and 2 gigs of Ram... something just wasn't right with it. I guess that's what you get for putting together a PC w/ parts from all over and hoping it works. It was the last straw when it crashed for the 4th time last week, and was my 5th PC replacement in the past 4 years. Also considering all the data i've lost, family pictures, work files, music, etc., I had enough. Let's hope this will last at least more than 4 years. :lol: (RAM is upgradable to 16 GIGS on this beast btw! :loco:)

I just bought the TS7 I was renting. Small purchase I know :erk:, but one step at a time. Next step is to install an OPA2134 in there and see if I hear a difference.