Your latest G.A.S. purchases

VOVOX PROTECT A100
191576.jpg

ERNIE BALL 2156 COATED ACOUSTIC
212199.jpg

HÖFNER HF15L LEFTHAND
168911.jpg

Ok now thats interesting... Do you hear any difference?
yeah!:D
i had a lot of guitar cables and for some reason they all broke very fast.
the funny thing is that i used them for recording only. i think that the tone is
more direct and clear when i use the vovox but the main reason i bought this cable is, that my complete home studio is connected with vovox.
i just wanted to have everyting consistent...me iz neurotic:D

cheers
S.

Dude, I am so glad that at least two other people on this forum have discovered Sound Awake.:OMG:

I like everything about it. The music. The recording/production. :worship:

I've known this band like since 2005 or 2006.

Let me know how the M3 is? Thinking about a pair for OH....

I bought it mainly for vocal use (to read books actually, not for singing), atleast it's pretty super for that.

yeah!:D
i had a lot of guitar cables and for some reason they all broke very fast.
the funny thing is that i used them for recording only. i think that the tone is
more direct and clear when i use the vovox but the main reason i bought this cable is, that my complete home studio is connected with vovox.
i just wanted to have everyting consistent...me iz neurotic:D

cheers
S.

Wow dude... How much did you pay for your studio wiring? I think I could not afford that, because I have a multicore and some D-Sub connector cables which could get very expensive... So I´m Cordial/Neutrik all the way^^ And I like their guitar cables very much (not because of the sound, Silent Plugs FTW!!!).

Wow dude... How much did you pay for your studio wiring? I think I could not afford that, because I have a multicore and some D-Sub connector cables which could get very expensive... So I´m Cordial/Neutrik all the way^^ And I like their guitar cables very much (not because of the sound, Silent Plugs FTW!!!).

i paid about 500€ just for the cables:ill:
when i bought all my gear a few years ago
i had a certain sum to spent,
so i thought 500€ more or less won't make any difference.
today i think that i was just a stupid kiddie gearslut.
my home studio is just a hobby, however i spend
all the money i earned in the past 6 years completely on gear,
stupid i know:lol:

cheers
S.

Oh dude, if thats stupid, I am stupid too^^

4 years of work --> zero savings, but a very well equipped basement ;-)

damn, a beasement would be so awesome for me but at the moment it's ust a dream. so basically i have tons of pro gear...staning in my parents flat/room:oops: